• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reporting for Duty

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
Hey guys, I'm Sackboy123, I've been looking for a Resident evil Forum and I found this one :D

I've been a massive fan of the series for a while now and I love every single one of the games, my favourite is Code Veronica, my favourite character is Claire Redfield.

I still play every Resident evil game on a regular basis since I love them that much and I'm currently playing
Rev1 and after that I'll be playing Rev2 again :D
Outside of Resident evil, I play other games such as Tomb Raider, Uncharted and Last of Us

I'm hoping to enjoy my time here and make some new friends :D

e_etu

Soram ~
Welcome !
tumblr_m16ggaSPom1qbz9xo.gif

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Welcome to the forum! Code Veronica and Claire are my favourites too!

I like all those other games as well :D

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
I use to play LBP, but then all my data corrupted and I just couldn't find it in me to play it all again so I stopped playing it and kept the username as I use this name on everything except PSN since I created a new account a while back xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I use to play LBP, but then all my data corrupted and I just couldn't find it in me to play it all again so I stopped playing it and kept the username as I use this name on everything except PSN since I created a new account a while back xD

I was wondering why your name is Sackboy and you didn't mention LBP xD Gaaaah! Resident Evil, Uncharted, and The Last of Us <3 Some of my all time favorite games right here!
Tomb Raider is great as well. Are you a fan of all of them in general, or just the new ones? Just curious :)

2hg5vzb.jpg

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
Yeah that's only cause it was unfinished, the game would have been so good probably the best game ever if Eidos allowed Core more time to finish

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
I've played Rise on PC and it's a lot better then TR2013, If TR2013 had features from Rise it would have been a better game

Cheer

Kamen Rider
From the old Tomb Raider games i only played the first 1. but didn't finish it because
the T-Rex scared the **** out of me.

Top Bottom