• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

remakes

codename: HUNK

aintnoscrub;49609 said:
Re0 wasn't a remake. It was a prequel.

RE0 actually was a remake. It first came out for the n64, however , they didn't release it. Can't say why, but the game was there already, so technically it was a remake.

And Resident James, what do you mean you can't see my problem? Did you read my first post on this thread? Must I repeat myself? They RAPED the series man! RAPED it!:(

Popo

you can say that the remake of 1 sucked if they added ganados to it, but they kept the storyline, just added a few locations, a new enemy- lisa trevor, crimson heads, the graphics are awesome, and the most important of them all, the resident evil 1 essence and horror are still there!

codename: HUNK

You know what, Guns? You're right. Although they very slightly strayed from the original storyline, and changed the gameplay alittle bit, it is a pretty good game, and I shouldn't have compared it to RE0. What can I say? You've changed my mind! Although I still prefer the original; REmake is a good game. :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
codename: HUNK;49622 said:
RE0 actually was a remake. It first came out for the n64, however , they didn't release it. Can't say why, but the game was there already, so technically it was a remake.

And Resident James, what do you mean you can't see my problem? Did you read my first post on this thread? Must I repeat myself? They RAPED the series man! RAPED it!:(
okay then, going by that, technically its a remake...
but going on whats released its not counted as a remake.
so in my eyes its not a remake.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
it depends how technical you want to get, in my eyes they didnt release a full version, to base the so called GC remake on

Top Bottom