• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

remakes

Popo

i think they should remake the two first resident evils for
ps3, wii and xbox 360, i miss the good old resident evil with zombie, f**k ganados and uroboros:lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
not gonna happen, they've already remade 1, and now 2 is being ported to wii as a rail shooter.
and 3 got ported to gcube.

bruno

Chief Researcher
nah, i think they've explored the first part of the story too much. They should move forward, with new characters and bring zombies back (or a new kind of enemies, as long as they're not crappy).

Popo

they shouldnt make the remakes just for wii, they would sell alot more if they remade it for ps3 and xbox too

aintnoscrub

Premium
i don't think they would though, i mean they've obviously explored the idea of remaking them for new gen consoles, but there has to be a reason why they havent gone through with it.
i mean were not the first people to suggest a remake on new gen

Broken Butterfly

If they remade them, they'd have to add something extra to them. Otherwise what would be the benefit--just the better graphics?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't think they should remake them at all...for one, the REmake took care of the first one, and as for RE2, I think DC & UC gave us the best we are going to get for not only RE2, but RE3 & CVX as well...

And if Capcom is going to be as lazy as they have been, then I definately don't want a half-assed RE2/RE3 remake(s).:)

fingles

they should make a remake 4 every game in reza 5 control (they made 4 remakes of the 1st game i think they should make it 5)

Trinity

That would be awsome,cause hardly anyone has gamecube or wii here...But,hardly going to happen.. I'm still waiting for the RE5 PC port.

aintnoscrub

Premium
I wouldn't mind seeing the original, with over the shoulder action. Oh and can't wait for re5 port. Gonna get so many sik mods

Hoady

aintnoscrub;47047 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing the original, with over the shoulder action. Oh and can't wait for re5 port. Gonna get so many sik mods

Mods would kick ass with RE5.

I reckon they should remake every single game on xbox 360 so i can play them all.I don't want anything changed just same old with better graphics, they should just make an anniversary edition with like 6 or 7 games in it.I don't care about money situations they stooge us with downloadable content(Street fighter clothes...)and RE classic style made em famous, give something back you poxy bastards!

Popo

they shouldnt remake the RE2 just for the wii i mean cmon, and a rail shooter, omg, whats up with these guys, the zombie REs go for nintendo consoles and the plagas and uroboros REs go to PS3 and XBOX360, its kinda stupid, they should remake 2 and 3(1 has been remaked too many times, and re remake for gamecube is just perfect, but they could just port it for PS3) as i was saying they should remake RE2 and RE3: Nemesis for PS3, XBOX360 and Wii and NOT as rail shooters, with the normal camera mode, i think its scarier that way, and it would be perfect, and they would make millions, but they are just too dumb to do that

Nosophoros

Captain Courageous;47060 said:
Mods would kick ass with RE5.

I reckon they should remake every single game on xbox 360 so i can play them all.I don't want anything changed just same old with better graphics, they should just make an anniversary edition with like 6 or 7 games in it.

I agree an anniversary edition would be awesome, they would make a ton of money if they made it for xbox 360, ps3, and wii.

codename: HUNK

NO NO NO!!! Absolutely not!! I was ****ed off enouph when they remade RE1 into the GC Peice of crap it is now! It sucked just as much as RE0. And
RE4 was the death of the survival- horrer game as we know it. Seriously, they took the series and raped it, and the outcome was RE4. RE1, RE2, RE3, and RECV were great games. When the made RE1 remake, RE0, and RE4, they destroyed the greatest saga in the world. The originals were perfection. The designers should have known better than to tinker around with perfection. They've turned it into a Fricken action shoot-em-up game!! What's up with that?! RE2 was the single greatest game EVER! Now they're destroying that with the wii remake. I say, Enough remakes!!! They wanna remake something, they should remake RE4 to be more like the originals so it doesn't suck so hard!...

That is all.

I appologize if I offended anybody, I feel very strong about my appinion. Get's me going. No offense to those of you who enjoy the remakes, really.

Popo

1st- RE0 is not a remake
2nd- how can u say remake of 1 sucks, its just..perfect and scary, just perfect, it was the only game ever in my life for whuch i spent more thatn 200 bucks to get it, i bought the gamecube just for that game and its still the only game i have for it, my favourite of all time, nthng is gonna change it, but youre right about remaking RE4 i mean it was a good game but it shouldnt be called resident evil, there is no horror

EDIT: look at my signature... do u still think they ruined it?
dont u sense the horror?

When I say remake, I mean the RE0 remake for the wii (in umbrella chronicles). I admit, the RE1 remake wasn't nearly as bad as RE0 or RE4, I think it's just not right to remake the game that started it all. All I'm saying is, I very much prefer the original.

Resident James

RE0 wasn't bad, intact it is really good.

It had the classic RE style, and the horror, as well as pretty GC graphics and it explained what caused the mansion T-virus outbreak.

I don't see your problem with it. RE1 remake was awesome as well.

Top Bottom