• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

REmake HD Ideas... maybe it's not too late!!

extravagant

1) Bring back the original OST as an alternate optional BGM function!

C'mon! The REmake has great soundtrack, no doubt, but it would be nice to hear the actual original classic mansion theme while traveling around that creepy mansion!

2) Harder difficulties

This game is way too easy for me. I've played it many times throughout the years and I can literally beat the game in the first 3-4 hours once I get my hands on the HD remaster copy, and that is IF they don't make any new additions to the game's difficulty. So I would be extremely disappointed if the game does not have a mode that is more difficult than Real Survival Mode & Invisible Enemy. It would be nice to have an AKUMU mode (1-hit death mode) or something like REALLY HARD mode. Something to give the hardcore RE players a more challenging experience.

3) Option to turn off the "camera movements" in the pre-rendered backgrounds

The game doesn't look good with those auto-camera movements. It reminds me too much of RE:0 when it does that. The game actually looks way better without those auto camera movements following you around in an ALREADY STATIC camera angle.... it just looks unnecessary and it doesn't look good to me. If you personally ask me as well, the game is more horrifying just knowing that it is static, and nothing is moving, because originally it has more of a suspense that you don't have a stupid camera following you around.

you guys got any other suggestions?

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
the scanning camera is only in 14:9, which is optional. 4:3 camera uses the same pre-rendered angles as REmake.

as far as the REALLY HARD mode..in a perfect world, haha. instead we get a very easy mode for the casuals.

Top Bottom