• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Real life people with RE character names

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Isn't it funny to imagine that our beloved RE characters also have lives outside of fighting bioterrorism?

Chris is a sniper, so it's not surprising that he owns a company that produces rifle scopes and other military equipment, named after him. Whenever he's not at war, he works as a math teacher, and apparently his students love him.

Jill Valentine is an estate agent, a therapist, and married to Chris. Twice. They probably met at work.

They both work for Barry, by the way, who has been an estate agent for almost 50 years.

Leon Kennedy is an actor and writer who apparently changed his middle name at some point. He's also a lot older than we thought.

Claire Redfield likes to stand around with her mouth wide open (if that's actually her).

Ada Wong has many faces and many alliances. When not chasing after virus samples for the highest bidder, she has her very own company to lead.

Jake Muller is a designer who likes to make ski tutorials in his free time.

Rebecca Chambers used to be a pianist, but hasn't practiced in a while due to her athletic career, which is why she didn't get the Moonlight Sonata right at the first attempt.

Helena Harper is an author of poetry and children's books.

Alex Wesker secretly experiments on horses as well. And there are countless other Wesker children operating in various businesses all around the world:
- Lindsay Wesker is a professional DJ.
- Hans and Karl Wesker are German artists, the latter is even well-known enough to be a star in France as well.
- Then there's this Wesker hairdresser family, also in Germany.
- Mark Wesker is a British lawyer, his buddy Lawrence Wesker works in the USA.
- Dramatist Sir Arnold Wesker is even famous enough to have his own Wikipedia page.
- Don't forget the joinery owned by Ralf Wesker.
- The list goes on...

What about you? Do you have a Wesker, a Jill Valentine, a Leon Kennedy or anyone with a similar name in your neighbourhood? Perhaps you do, you just don't know...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That is just awesome! I love this list. I knew about Arnold Wesker. Not really of the others. Thoguh the funny thing is. Of all the Wesker's on the list, asides from Alex. There actually is a Hans Wesker.
My name is Alex, but I'm not a Wesker xD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
How fitting! Next time she has to escape from a Chinese detention facility, her brand will be so popular that the villains will have at least one of her cars around to steal, instead of a very uncomfortable bike that starts to hurt after a while.

By the way, Airaku, you have a typo in your sig. Who is Chris Refield?

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
How fitting! Next time she has to escape from a Chinese detention facility, her brand will be so popular that the villains will have at least one of her cars around to steal, instead of a very uncomfortable bike that starts to hurt after a while.

By the way, Airaku, you have a typo in your sig. Who is Chris Refield?

Thanks for pointing that out for me :)

Meg

So bin ich eben
This is the best thread. XD

One of my professors name's was Claire. Different last name, but I'd be lying if I said I never made the RE connection. ;)

Top Bottom