• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

re6's neo umbrella terrorist group was really weskers post re4 master plan

djbeefdip

Fellow Traveler
Neo-Umbrella being Weskers idea and plan makes more sense plot wise because 6's plot elements fit perfectly with 5's plot with wesker wanting to destroy the world or whatever related and it was already something that was even hinted at in re4 when Jack Krauser says in the qte duel with Leon "all for umbrellas sake" youtu.be/ jembugK8yoM and he works for wesker who is the leader of an orginzion that was building a supply of virsus and plagas which had the tech and cash to actually create the c virus being a combo of T-Veronica and G Virus with the intelligence properties of the T-Veronica and the evolutionary properties of G-Virus. The Ada plot with Carla Radames works out better with Wesker as she was already working for her own goals in 4 against wesker. This Truly should have been the main series storyline because the series after droping 99% of classic resident evil storyline the moment your push new game in re4 having a bridge to fleshed out storylines that you can build from and a planed out larger storyline (which classic series did )would made the series alot healthier than just doing spin offs and one-off main plot lines that get sillyier each time like punching boarders. And the series has turned into a co op focused 3 person shooter ejecting any kind of survival horror re4 at least tried to keep.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah, but I bet he didn't take Chris punching a boulder into consideration. You call it silly, I think it was Chris' ace up his sleeve. Best laid plans, eh?

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, yeah, think about. He's bulletproof, he's super fast, ridiculously strong, and more likely than not, way smarter than Chris. So what is the only thing that he can do to fight Wesker? Yeah:happy:...

Top Bottom