• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 online community is finished already?

wanderer

battle master
i got RE6 on steam. don't get to play all the time but the rare times i do get online i do wish to play some good old mercs mode. but i can hardly find a mercs mode server, much less for survivor mode. so wats the deal? RE6 online is dead already? i play at wrong times or what? this game barely one years old.

also, Ada's red dress. is that a mod or unlockable costume?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
It really is about being there at the right time but yes you will not find many games, to say the least. You may feel free to add me, I just call my friends when I want a match, it's better than playing with randoms anyway. Profile link is below my ava, just click the username.

Ohh and for the record there wasn't ever a time that the Extra modes were adequately populated.

Last edited:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Eh. I gotta agree with the guys above me but if you want I'll play.

New Steam Name is Punished Snake

Also if we all do the mod we can have a four player No Mercy

I'll have to install it and only play anything other than State of Decay on the weekends

I'm free tomorrow as well if you're on

wanderer

battle master
Its an unlockable costume, the old school 16bit costume

this red dress:

It really is about being there at the right time but yes you will not find many games, to say the least. You may feel free to add me, I just call my friends when I want a match, it's better than playing with randoms anyway. Profile link is below my ava, just click the username.

Ohh and for the record there wasn't ever a time that the Extra modes were adequately populated.

well, good thing i didn't buy all the DLC modes then. i have survivor and onslaught.

New Steam Name is Punished Snake

there are about 30 players with that name X _ X

wanderer

battle master
yea. i have not completed the 4 story campaign modes yet. i believe jumping in to the most difficult part is the fastest way to learn skill. i miss the inventory layout system from RE5, RE6 inventory is too easy to confuse..

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
this red dress:

well, good thing i didn't buy all the DLC modes then. i have survivor and onslaught.

there are about 30 players with that name X _ X
Are you serious? Wow

Anyways mine would be the one that has him aiming his gun with the context

"A Fallen Legend"

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yea. i have not completed the 4 story campaign modes yet. i believe jumping in to the most difficult part is the fastest way to learn skill. i miss the inventory layout system from RE5, RE6 inventory is too easy to confuse..
While it was confusing at first, once used to it, it's a great system.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I would still prefer to play Mercs in PC Re5 however its a right ball-ache to set up with GFWL , loosing my save file again and no No Mercy Duo unless you use complicated mods. I think the aiming system in re6 is kind of broken with the camera in an akward position. anyway add me up still will try

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I just got the mod for re6 so my Sherry is Claire Redfield and Helena is Jill Valentine, pretty nice

684AA3D673D0603E0BC8DFF7C514656C04C60084

Last edited:

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I would still prefer to play Mercs in PC Re5 however its a right ball-ache to set up with GFWL , loosing my save file again and no No Mercy Duo unless you use complicated mods. I think the aiming system in re6 is kind of broken with the camera in an akward position. anyway add me up still will try
Ever tried adjusting the camera settings? Nah but seriously. Because you can practically set the camera in any position you want.

wanderer

battle master

im ok with RE5
its been a long time since i did a 150 combo with someone. hope you know your merc tactics well.
GFWL gamertag: Caliber77
steam name: Caliber70

Some Nights

No Shape
This is a bit late but I just picked up 6 during the Capcom sale and up for playing with some REN members. Just add me on steam (a link to my profile is under my avatar) and we'll play sometime!

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Just wanted to share a hint with all of you, if you go to "Edit Profile" and check where it says "Custom URL:" that is where you can set your custom profile URL, the part that you set is also your ID to use here on the forum as "Steam ID".
You can have any username you want and change as often you want for free but the URL aka ID is what is true idetifier. If you don't have it set your profile ID will be a number.

Are you serious? Wow

Anyways mine would be the one that has him aiming his gun with the context

"A Fallen Legend"
3 people match that description still...
Is this you? - http://steamcommunity.com/id/TQ52WBTRaxa

Last edited:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Just wanted to share a hint with all of you, if you go to "Edit Profile" and check where it says "Custom URL:" that is where you can set your custom profile URL, the part that you set is also your ID to use here on the forum as "Steam ID".
You can have any username you want and change as often you want for free but the URL aka ID is what is true idetifier. If you don't have it set your profile ID will be a number.

3 people match that description still...
Is this you? - http://steamcommunity.com/id/TQ52WBTRaxa
Maybe I should of mentioned I played State of Decay and L4D2...But yeah. I'm just not sure how to set the link that's all

Top Bottom