• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Favorite campaign

eric838

1- Leon ...good story but final boss annoying
2- Jake ...some part sucked but liked final boss
3- Chris ...final boss annoying too

--> Started Ada's campaign but still in chapter 1

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Let's see...

I'd say my current order is:
1.) Jake & Sherry
2.) Ada
3.) Leon & Helena
4.) Chris & Piers

Now, though Chris & Piers are 'last' on my list doesn't mean I disliked their campaign; Quite the contrary! I just enjoyed Leon & Helena's a little bit more. Mostly because of Helena. Her actress really sold it, man! The acting throughout all the campaigns is really something, actually.

Queen Riful

1. Jake (awesome boss fights, getting chased by certain monsters was thrilling and the dialogue between the characters made it a very interesting run through)
2. Ada (where is my co-op?!)
3. leon (hated the boss fight (s) though)
104. Chris (It shouldn't even be on the 104th place. I hated it from beginning to end. Only thing that was good were the final cutscenes.)

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
1) Leon - the horror element to it was just insanely good, loved everything about it.
2) Chris - didn't mind all the action at all, and running away from that last boss made me panic alot which was awesome
3) Jake - The characters were awsome and had good chemistry in this one, and the Ustanak scared the **** out of me.
4) Ada - While i liked this one, and it was awesome, i just didn't find it as good as the others, didn't have as many 'OH SH*T' moments for me.

Lonesurvivor2127

1) Leon- Great campaign,Characters were emotional, Really hated Simmons at the end and couldn't wait to fight him. Also Great and longest Boss fight in RE history.
2)Jake- As mention by TheVacantTrone Characters were awesome and had great Chemistry, Ustanak was a great boss.
3)Ada- Was good to see behind the scenes stuff, Liked the Carla boss fight, Files in this game were great .
4) Chris- The Boss fight was great, but it felt like he got the leftovers. Piers fate was sad but a ok way to get Chris to continue on.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
1) Ada - Loved the puzzles and felt the campaign had the best story.
2) Leon - Although these two are probably my least favourite characters in the game I thought the gameplay was really good (apart from the stupid slow walking bits at the beginning).
3) Sherry - The best final boss in my opinion and I like Jake and Sherry's relationship.
4) Chris - Basically no story in this campaign but I did have fun while I was playing it.

Beserk

With no hesitation I can say that Jake/Sherry campaign is the best of the game. This campaign has surprised me under all aspects... the characters' personality, the final boss, the dialogues, everything.
Instead I've been disappointed from Chris and Leon's campaigns. I've expected more from the two principal characters of the saga... until now, I hope that Jake will the third.

ResidentE

1) Leon- Great campaign,Characters were emotional, Really hated Simmons at the end and couldn't wait to fight him. Also Great and longest Boss fight in RE history.
2)Jake- As mention by TheVacantTrone Characters were awesome and had great Chemistry, Ustanak was a great boss.
3)Ada- Was good to see behind the scenes stuff, Liked the Carla boss fight, Files in this game were great .
4) Chris- The Boss fight was great, but it felt like he got the leftovers. Piers fate was sad but a ok way to get Chris to continue on.

Simmons longest boss fight? Eh. ustanak you had to fight three times in the first chapter already. Except for chapter three, Chris' campaign was nothing but Ustanak.

TJay

Premium
1. Jake/Sherry - Really good pairing of characters, for loads of reasons. Great story. Seemed to be the most varied campaign without being too "gimmicky". Ustanak was fantastic & reminded me of Nemesis, which I thought was a nice touch. It was also really nice to see Sherry again.

2. Leon/Helena - Again a good pairing of characters & a varied campaign. The beginning had a really nice "classic" feel to it. Enjoyed fighting Simmons. I liked Helena a lot, although I didn't think I would.

3. Ada - Great campaign all round, I like this as much I liked Leon/Helena. Kept me gripped. I don't like the new voice actor for Ada though.

4. Chris/Piers - I liked this least of all and by some way. I was actually bored during this campaign, which has never happened to me before during a RE game. It's not a campaign that I would chose to replay, maybe because I am just so sick of Chris. I did however like the ending.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
1. Leon's or Ada's - I couldn't decide which one was my favorite. I loved Leon's campaign all the way through, I enjoyed it the most out of the inital 3. As for Ada's, while it was the shortest (Or at least for me it was in time wise), I still enjoyed this campaign a lot and there was just something about this campaign that I just really liked, can't explain why exactly, it's like it's own little charm that made me like it so much to be considered one of my favorites.

2. Chris's - To be honest, I enjoyed this campaign a lot. I found this one to be a lot of fun. However my main complaint about this campaign was that it felt like a few parts took forever to complete, but it was only one or two times.

3. Jake's - While it is my least favorite, I don't really dislike this campaign, I like it, it's just that it is my least favorite. One thing that I absoutly hated about this campaign was the stealth sections, and while there was only like 2 of them, I really didn't like them. The first one where you have to get the key near Ustanak was not that frustrating as well as the bugs that would alert him. The one that really aggervated me was the 2nd section which if I am not mistaking, only happened if you play as Sherry, I hated that one, if you made one mess up without knowing what the code is the for doors then you'll have to do it again because they'll just keep looking for you and if have a high possibility to find you. I also didn't like that this is so far the only campaign where I was annoyed due to some of the parts having infinite respawning enemies. This one also had parts where I kept thinking that it was taking forever.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
my favourite campain in accordance to order:

1.Leon (being Helena)
2.Ada
3.Jake (being Sherry)
4.Chris (being Chris and quoting his *Chris's* praise to Piers "Hell Yeah!")

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
1- Leon ...good story but final boss annoying
2- Jake ...some part sucked but liked final boss
3- Chris ...final boss annoying too

--> Started Ada's campaign but still in chapter 1

you know what i've noticed in the three main campain's final bosses? (Leon,Chris and Jake). that you face them a few times and are presistant, meaning you will face them again and again....to the point of being annoying xD (quoting Leon "Back For More?!")

Tim Newman

Each of the story lines was a different aspect of the Resident Evil series. There was creepy exploration like the mansion (Leon), action packed shooting (Chris), being chased the monster the whole time and be so scared like in the third game (Jake), and the crafty puzzles Capcom creates (Ada). I actually thought the idea of making all the game scenarios different for each story was a clever idea. If they didn't do that they probably would've put all the aspects into each story. With all the improvements I've seen in this game I think Capcom is staying with its routes after just having action in Resident Evil 5. Honestly I hope they keep it like this because it really is a phenomenal game. Cannot wait to see what they do for the next game. If anyone wants to read a blog I did about this game after reading an ign review the link id below.

http://timmenewman.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/httpwww-ign/

leathaface99

Let's see...

I'd say my current order is:
1.) Jake & Sherry
2.) Ada
3.) Leon & Helena
4.) Chris & Piers

Now, though Chris & Piers are 'last' on my list doesn't mean I disliked their campaign; Quite the contrary! I just enjoyed Leon & Helena's a little bit more. Mostly because of Helena. Her actress really sold it, man! The acting throughout all the campaigns is really something, actually.

I love your posts man. You really never have anything negative to say :)

willowsby

I found myself enjoying Chris campaign more than Leon.
His scenario also more personal rather than Leon or Jake

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
As of right now - I'm giving each campaign another shot but these are my impressions after playing through each one.

1. Ada - Maybe I'm biased because Ada has always been one of my favourite characters from the series, but I loved her campaign. It was the most well-rounded of the four in terms of what I'm looking for in a game. I liked that she had a boss (well, I'd call Carla more of an obstacle than a boss) that was actually disturbing and not just some stupid looking monster. It tied all the stories together nicely and I liked how, while she was in the background for the most of it, she was looking out for all the other characters. The only downside for me were her lines, which are cheesy as hell, and the part where she has to escape the submarine before it sinks because I'm rubbish at like, running and ****.

2. Chris - my second favourite could have been Jake's as well but I think I liked Chris' a teensy bit better. Like I said before, I don't really give a **** if something is too actiony or not, as long as its amusing so Chris' campaign gets a pass from me in that respect. I think it's strong suite is its story and the character development. For the first time in the series I actually really liked Chris and I adored Piers', and I swear the ending nearly drove me to tears. And I think this final boss fight was definitely the most memorable - the Haos or whatever its called - it's face is scary as ****. To me at least.

3. Jake - oddly enough, what I liked most about this campaign was the setting in China when you're in the palace - it was gorgeous (I'm a girl alright)! I liked both Sherry and Jake and I want to see more of both of them in future installments.

4. Leon - I'm sorry, this started off really strong and fantastic but it crashed and burned for me in the second half. I think I got bored with it half way through the catacombs and it never really picked up from there. I was sick of Simmons and his ridiculous forms - I wanted to just put the damn controller down when I saw him as the giant house fly. I know alot of people like Helena but I'm kind of tired of new female characters with their sob stories. There's absolutely no development between Leon and Ada.. that whole complex was just idling again here. But most of all Simmons was just a giant pain in my ass and just an uninteresting, unimaginative fellow.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
This is difficult... I like/dislike them all equally. Leon's starts out the best but ends the worst, and Chris's starts out the worst but ends the best. Jake's is sort of mellow all the way through, but **** some of those QTE's. I haven't finished Ada's, so...

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
i went in thinking i would like leons the most bud sadly its my least favorite it had a good opening but slowly deteriorated and went straight to hell after chapter 3 and the boss was really repetitive.
Chris's campaign is my favorite out of all 4 its beginning wasnt very great but every chapter kept getting better and i liked the boss it was different and looked quite terrifying
Adas campaign was pretty good and i did like the puzzles and i did get stuck on a few of them i only wished there was more interaction with jake and sherry
Jakes campaign was decent i liked that jake used melee like albert i felt it was a really nice touch. i also liked the final fight usatank conflict and loved the final battle
heres the order
1) Chris
2) Ada
3) Jake
4) Leon

Top Bottom