• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 December Update

Gabriel Croft

Hey guys, I'm new here ^^
Well I wanted to share my toughs with yours about this upcoming december update of RE6.
Do you think Capcom will let us play the single campaign using alternate costumes this time? Because I miss it sooo bad! And what about these costumes? I'm almost sure they're the RETRO ones. And what do you think about the new "items"?

Cheers.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
First off:

Welcome!

2nd: Awesome we have the same name

3rd: This would be awesome (also they said they would be doing this)

4th: Hope you enjoy your stay

Gabriel Croft

First off:

Welcome!

2nd: Awesome we have the same name

3rd: This would be awesome (also they said they would be doing this)

4th: Hope you enjoy your stay

Oh, thank you. =D
Yes, that's awesome haha
But wait, they really said that it will be possible to play single campaign with alt. costumes? :O

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Oh, thank you. =D
Yes, that's awesome haha
But wait, they really said that it will be possible to play single campaign with alt. costumes? :O
Yeah they did

Actually they said a lot of things that they didn't do

1.) New MP game modes

2.) Costumes for Mercs and Campaign

3.)More maps than Re5

4.) DLC Characters (Think of Re5 Gold Edition)

Gabriel Croft

Yeah they did

Actually they said a lot of things that they didn't do

1.) New MP game modes

2.) Costumes for Mercs and Campaign

3.)More maps than Re5

4.) DLC Characters (Think of Re5 Gold Edition)

And which of them are going to be in the december update?
Can you send me a link with those informations, please?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
The December update is just the No Hope difficulty mode, Ada's campaign partner (possible Mercenaries character), and a camera adjustment option to zoom the camera back a bit :)

P.S Welcome to the site :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
The December update is just the No Hope difficulty mode, Ada's campaign partner (possible Mercenaries character), and a camera adjustment option to zoom the camera back a bit :)

P.S Welcome to the site :)
if u search for 'psn blog resident evil 6 update' a psn blog post comes up somewhere on their official site saying December 4th : Resident evil 6 map pack A. Whatever that means i dont know, probaly just the Ada stuff.

Darkness

Infected
Hey guys, I'm new here ^^
Well I wanted to share my toughs with yours about this upcoming december update of RE6.
Do you think Capcom will let us play the single campaign using alternate costumes this time? Because I miss it sooo bad! And what about these costumes? I'm almost sure they're the RETRO ones. And what do you think about the new "items"?

Cheers.
Were you using RETRO as an acronym or just wanting to draw attention to the word?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I don't know if it's part of the December update, but is this already known?

Yes it has already been known and it is not part of the December update, it is actually the time-exclusive DLC that is more than likely coming out soon for the Xbox 360 first and later on for PS3 and this was detailed months ago before the game was released.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Survivors, Onslaught, and Predator will be a packaged DLC. They will be released December 18th though sadly for the 360 first, but hopefully soon right after for PSN. Here are the other two modes.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
So I saw that theres 2 new multiplayer maps in the psn store for $1.99, but when are we getting the Ada helper "HUNK" update, new difficulty, and new P.O.V added ??? Not caring too much about new multiplayer games, they are fun an all but I would much rather have more costumes or characters..predator looks fun though...

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
OMG all 3 of them look so epic. Any word on the price?
Each 320MP or all 3 for just 720MP.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregama...w-resident-evil-6-content-coming-mid-december

So I saw that theres 2 new multiplayer maps in the psn store for $1.99, but when are we getting the Ada helper "HUNK" update, new difficulty, and new P.O.V added ??? Not caring too much about new multiplayer games, they are fun an all but I would much rather have more costumes or characters..predator looks fun though...
2 new maps as well? Damn they are going all out.

Thing is every single map you buy can be used with any mode supposedly or most of them at least.

Top Bottom