• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
5.11am here in Scotland, dunno if any of our shops here do midnight releases, but a big *snip* to anybody who has a copy :p

Still a week and a day for me :(

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Three more hours, usually i am not up at this "verrry" early hour. since i've got to get to the store (early), the first hour of opening; that i will buy the game from :p

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Resident evil.net is live now
Although its not completely ready
I'm waiting for the iPhone app version

thanks for this, and also i've got to check out my xbox 360 account on the net, to see if the three multiplayer modes dlc are up on the game-market place.....

EDIT: the Resi.net is under maintainance :eek: ( i guess i will check it out later, as i am interested in signing up for this thing )

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Resident evil net log in system is down , probaly got swamped with people. It looks really nice anyway , the website, with the design and been able to see everyones stats. I thought it was going to be 'in game' as well? i can't see it. Although there is a records section, its a bit limited with mercenaries stats. Somehow earlier, whilst playing on xbox I saw an option to view friends records but now I can't find it. :)

Edit: Seems to be working now, registering now

Make sure you take your time when loading the game as you will see a code you need for the online net thing to link accounts.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Resident evil net log in system is down , probaly got swamped with people. It looks really nice anyway , the website, with the design and been able to see everyones stats. I thought it was going to be 'in game' as well? i can't see it. Although there is a records section, its a bit limited with mercenaries stats. Somehow earlier, whilst playing on xbox I saw an option to view friends records but now I can't find it. :)

Edit: Seems to be working now, registering now

Make sure you take your time when loading the game as you will see a code you need for the online net thing to link accounts.

oh so that is what it meant, the enter code thing in the site, i will make a note of that when i start up resident evil 6 on my xbox 360...thanks again, Commrade for mentioning this. as i had no clue what i had to put in, in the code input thing in the resi.net thing :p

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
the only complaint i have with the Resi.net thing is that it keeps logging me out if i don't stay active (on said site)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Okay I made my account on residentevil.net now
And I got 42000 points for doing so.

Although looking at the points needed to unlock stuff
This won't buy me much :O

Also
I JUST RECEIVED RE6 IN MY WORKS POST!
now I just gotta wait 7hours ... :(

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Okay I made my account on residentevil.net now
And I got 42000 points for doing so.

Although looking at the points needed to unlock stuff
This won't buy me much :O

Also
I JUST RECEIVED RE6 IN MY WORKS POST!
now I just gotta wait 7hours ... :(

also when you start up resident evil 6 on your console keep an eye out for a code, to enter on your resi.net thing to link your game to the site (something like that)

and i know what i am getting, Helena...RPD outfit........Yesssssssssssssss :p

EDIT: i've got 42,000 (points on my resi.net thing) and the Helena in RPD outfit is 60,000 wooooo i am not too far to unlock it :p

i wonder after i get the code from my xbox 360, (starting up resident evil 6) and entering it on the resi.net thing. if the points i aquire on my resi.net thing transfer over to my resident evil 6 game (profile). if so that would be nice

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
It all linked up on mine! when i log in to Resident evil net i can see my top score and all my progress. Great job on this net thing it looks really nice. I already had like 120 000 points from all the ass kicking i've been doing . You will probaly unlock that costume in the game for free anyway!

Top Bottom