• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE5 for Wii?

Nosophoros

Well, it's definitly been suggested by consumers. However, Capcom usually just says something like "The wii doesn't have enough processing power." or something along those lines. Having RE5 on the wii would definitely sell more copies and imo can be done (after playing operation havier I don't see why not). But Capcom will either move forward with a new game or possibly try to come out with the whole series (0,1,2,3,5) on the wii.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, I even wanted this at one time, because RE4 played so well on the Wii, but honestly, I have a 360, and I am good and dandy with it on there.:)

Although I wouldn't mind another RE on the Wii, especially if it were like RE4 Wii edition.:) Anyway, something great like one of the Chronicles games, but plays better like RE4 on the Wii.

iamrogue

dunno why but i find the thought of RE on Wii offensive. But then i don't have a Wii. Whenever i think of the system i think of grandma's bowling n stuff. What cool games are on wii?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
iamrogue;71235 said:
dunno why but i find the thought of RE on Wii offensive. But then i don't have a Wii. Whenever i think of the system i think of grandma's bowling n stuff. What cool games are on wii?

Besides all the RE games that are avaible to it there is Madworld, No More Heros, Super Smash Bros, Silent Hill: ****tered Memories, The House of the Dead: Overkill, Tatsunoko vs CAPCOM, and some more.

Nosophoros

I was actually thinking about getting MadWorld. I've heard it's good (and only $20), but the whole black and white theme has set me off a little. How is it?

Torque

It would definately boost sales for the wii. If they could just then degrade the graphics to those of RE4, the game will still be enjoyable and still have some good graphics.

By Capcom only avoiding to port RE5 to wii, they're gunna miss out on some serious cash and perhaps make RE fans who only own a Wii, very, very mad. Capcom should pull its finger out and port it already lol. As I too only have the Wii atm and wanting to play RE5

Drake Sykes Hellion

If they import RE5 for the WII, I wouldn't mind if they made the 'Samurai Edge' pistol usable for the player outside of Mercs and Versus.

BTW, I'm baaaaaaack!

Top Bottom