• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Re5 chapter.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Re5 chapter mhmmm, Ive got around 166,000 Bonus Points that I cant spend because Ive already unlocked all weapons inf ammo and all tropheys, which means Ive done all the levels like at least 50 times haha.

I like starting on chapter 1-2 then wait till someone joins my game, i use handguns and sniper rifles nowdays, makes the end level accuracy better plus M9 is best for getting headshots which helps you kill more enemys in 1 shot > : P

Ship deck is a pretty cool level..

teal27

I'm in chapter 3, I believe. Wherever Ndesu or however you spell it is. On Veteran too, and I'm stinking terribly at it. :p

Sondre_norge

I just finished the game yesterday, and got RPG inf ammo. :D. But my favourit part of the game is against the U-8. Holy crap its gigantic, i also read in the U-8 file (unlocked after chapter) That it was more of those creatures, and even a larger with more shells/armour. Dam it must be hard to fight.

The part i dident like was the Sump, and the cutscenes where you had to press buttons, to run, jump, etc. I ran it on Dx10, so i couldent see a ****, only pressed buttons. Lost many cutscenes there. So i went to dx9 rant the game, not so good graphic then, but still amazing. And i rewatched all cutsceenes.

We Are Ninja

I'm on my 3rd playthrough. My favorite level is probably the the first one where you're running through the village.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I hate the chapters where your against those tribal guys, its not that there a problem, i just can't stand that area.

Top Bottom