• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S

PunkMaister

OK I've been playing Resident evil 1 Remake Dualshock version for the PSX (Playstation 1) and I've already found and used the mansion key to open all the doors it could and have found 2 emblems so far but all the other rooms that reamin locked need anoter key yet to be found and another need a combination yet to be found as well. by the way I'm dissed that the game forces you to find an antivenom serum only to find that the guy that needed it dies anyway. Can one save that guy or is his death an entrenched part of the game ? if so looking for something one cannot use seems like a waste.

anyhow I need to know where to find that other key otherwise I doubt that I'll find the rest of the emblems needed to open the door outside. I already placed the wind and the sun emblem.

Oh the Youtube Wlakthrougs are from the classic RE1 and not the remake so the maps and settings are different. in RE1 classic Jill goes down to a mausoleum outside. there is no mauseleum in RE1 remake, at least none thst i've seen, also there is like an entrace or door where the first zombie is found in RE1 classic that RE rmeake does not have.

bruno

Chief Researcher
OK I've been playing Resident evil 1 Remake Dualshock version for the PSX (Playstation 1) and I've already found and used the mansion key to open all the doors it could and have found 2 emblems so far but all the other rooms that reamin locked need anoter key yet to be found and another need a combination yet to be found as well. by the way I'm dissed that the game forces you to find an antivenom serum only to find that the guy that needed it dies anyway. Can one save that guy or is his death an entrenched part of the game ? if so looking for something one cannot use seems like a waste.

anyhow I need to know where to find that other key otherwise I doubt that I'll find the rest of the emblems needed to open the door outside. I already placed the wind and the sun emblem.

Oh the Youtube Wlakthrougs are from the classic RE1 and not the remake so the maps and settings are different. in RE1 classic Jill goes down to a mausoleum outside. there is no mauseleum in RE1 remake, at least none thst i've seen, also there is like an entrace or door where the first zombie is found in RE1 classic that RE rmeake does not have.

You're confusing thinkgs... you're playing the original/classic Resident Evil. In Remake, you don't even need those emblems to get outside...

For the star crest, you need to solve the pictures puzzle. The room is accessed in the last interior corridor, close to the room that leads outside.

For the moon crest, you need to go to the attic, near the place where Richard died. You'll need the shield key to enter.

You can get the shield key by solving the gold/wood emblem puzzle - you need to to take the wood emlem in the fireplace of the dining room, and take it to the piano room (in the corridor where you find the first zombie, turn right - it's the second door - i think you need the sword key, so take it with you). In the back of the piano room, there are some moveable bookcases, which you need to push to get the piano notes. Then go to the piano. After playing the piano, a secret room will open, and you need to take the golden emblem and replace it with the wooden emblem. Put the golden emblem in the pireplace, where you found the wooden emblem, and you'll get the shield key.

Then go to the attic, and the emblem is in the back of the room. The problem is that the room is guarded by a giant snake (which poisoned Richard). You don't need to kill the snake, you can just dodge it if you want.

PunkMaister

I already have the sun, wind and moon emblems I've used the first 2 mansion keys as well, the one with the helmet still eludes me though.

Top Bottom