• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE steam sale this weekend

Which one would you buy?

• Resident Evil 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil 5

• Resident Evil 0

• Total voters

Mr Sunshine

There is a massive sale for Capcom games this weekend. From the ones listed above I have only played zero, RE 1 remake and 5. Considering that I play on a potato and that 4 is critically acclaimed I'm really thinking of picking it up. Also, from what I recall it is not as action packed as 5 which is a plus. What do you think?

Mr Sunshine

Thanks Maggie! I played the demo last year and I agree. The framerate wasn't too bad, so it's definitely one of the candidates. I'll just recheck first if it's playable.

I assume you played as Leon and followed Ada the same way Mr.X searches for Sherry? :p

Steeb

There is a massive sale for Capcom games this weekend. From the ones listed above I have only played zero, RE 1 remake and 5. Considering that I play on a potato and that 4 is critically acclaimed I'm really thinking of picking it up. Also, from what I recall it is not as action packed as 5 which is a plus. What do you think?
Considering what you said, i'd buy 4 if I was you. You said you played 5. Which I hate, but if you like it, 4 is a much MUCH better version of 5. If you can run it, I'd buy RE:2 Remake; but you said your computer was bad. 7 is fun if you like FPS. Athough same as with the ReMake, if you cna't run it, there is not much choice.

Top Bottom