• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 RE.net Content

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I have a Hunter too, but I recently got some humans as well. Finally! So far I have Jill (boo!), Jessica, Quint, Hunk aaaaand Chris! :D (For nor eason, actually, since I know I'll never make a diorama anyway. XNALara is much better for that.)

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
I keep getting Chris #2... I have, like 5 of that one XD
(I do think the numbers are random though...I got a Jill at 35%, and beached boats at 90% :T And then beached boats again at 40%)
Is anyone else getting a stupid number of the various Oozes tho? I have, like, 11 of them :C
(Ooooh! I just got a Rachel figure! :O )

BeardedBushMan

I keep getting Chris #2... I have, like 5 of that one XD
(I do think the numbers are random though...I got a Jill at 35%, and beached boats at 90% :T And then beached boats again at 40%)
Is anyone else getting a stupid number of the various Oozes tho? I have, like, 11 of them :C
(Ooooh! I just got a Rachel figure! :O )

Nice! I want a Rachel figure! :eek:

I've gotten a couple Jills, Chris, Jessica, Parker, and Hunk, and lots of monsters. I'd say Jessica 2 is my favorite so far.

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Nice! I want a Rachel figure! :eek:

I've gotten a couple Jills, Chris, Jessica, Parker, and Hunk, and lots of monsters. I'd say Jessica 2 is my favorite so far.
well, I got...65% I think? and got her, so maybe you'll nab one too! :D
Ooh, I don't have Jessica 2 yet. I've got Chris 2, both the Jill figurines, Jessica 1, and Parker 1. And lots of monsters XD And boats. Lots of beached boats and the Queen Zenobia figures.

BeardedBushMan

Finally got the Queen Zenobia the other day (but I don't remember what percentage I got. I think it was the 60-80% range)

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
boo. I got an ooze with 100% yesterday, then today got another ooze with 50% lol. The randomness is a lil frustrating =p

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
I just got O'Brian and yesterday I got Quint 1. Whoever they are : P I guess I'll find out when I eventually get the game...

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Jessica 2 at 35% =)

From Residentevil.net:

Genesis Scratchcard Rare Figure Campaign
The chance of winning rare figures with Scratchcards on the Resident Evil Revelations site will be boosted starting from Monday April 15th at 12:00 (JST), don't miss out!
Campaign ends on Tuesday May 7th at 16:00 (JST).

7 new figures have also been added.

Reactions: Hel
Top Bottom