• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica RE: Code Veronica the book

ResidentEvil179

NOO!!! STEVE DIED!!! :( I liked that guy!! He was soo cool!!!! why do all the people that are cool die! Why!!! :( that upsets me. I thought Claire and Steve will eventually go out too. Wow. I bet you It's Rebecca and John, Claire and Leon, Jill and Chris, David and Barry. Hahah but anyways Steve died :(

alonecrow

i understand what you meant.
maybe for you it's more interesting to read the book, but i find it difficult to find that kind of book here.. so i never read it.

alonecrow

i don't know about that.
our library here isn't really complete.

i only read the comic once.

JillValentine

Code Veronica was my favourite game :). and do you mean Rebecca Chambers? Surely you mean Rebecca and Billy then? And Which John do you mean? I mean so confused :S:)

ResidentEvil179

Yes, john is in the book and if you can just re read the title Jill it says the book and Rebecca is not in Code Veronica (Novel)

ResidentZelda

Oh man I wish that my school library had that book they're all like "OH no we don't want any violence in the heads of our students *pat pat*"

mastermind

ya thats true Rathit

the book was pretty much just a narrated version of the game

are you guys talking about john from caliban cove??

Trinity

alonecrow;6101 said:
i understand what you meant.
maybe for you it's more interesting to read the book, but i find it difficult to find that kind of book here.. so i never read it.

I downloaded all the Perry novels from the net :) I can find you the link if you're interested.

Btw,I liked the books,they followed the game as much as they could,and gave you a chance to bond with the characters.

The 2 fictional ones Caliban Cove and Underworld (?) were also nicely put.

Would like to see how would movies based on these books turn out.

Top Bottom