• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE 6 and revelations 2.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
K So I know the title is weird but let me explain. I have just begun my journey in playing RE games in order. Easy enough right? well ya..... about that..... I have been playing them as close as I can in specific order with the timeline. Like playing the first half of RE 3 and then going back and playing RE 2 and after finishing RE 2 going back with RE 3. Now I know RE rev 2 takes place in 2011.... but then in Claires side after she faints 6 months go by. can someone please let me know if RE 6 begins after those 6 months or not. please and thank you.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The Epilogue takes place on June 30th (I think it was). This is when Chris lands in China. So halfway through Leon's campaign and the start of Chris's, not including flashbacks. I would get into a few more details but I'm unsure if you've played it yet :p Either way it's the ****tiest day of Chris's life for sure.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yes as others have said:

The ending scene in revelations 2 takes place after Tall oaks has been destroyed but before the China section of the game.

I think theres reference during the gameplay in rev2 of the submarine incident that happens before the events of re6 during Ada's first chapter.

Top Bottom