• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE 3.5 Petition

Jill Fan

I just saw it on you tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvHPaOzGCGI), and sincerely I like it more then the actual RE4 that we got.. So anyone interested, could you please sing this petition... maybe if we get enough sings capacom will consider re-making it (that would be awesome!)... I know it's hopeless but it's worth a shot!

3d-agent

Graphics and effects are awesome, but the game play looks like silent hill....cuz of ghost zombies. Also it contains Alone in the Dark kind of feel.

And the remaking thing would not be good, may be RE 6. :D :D

Jill Fan

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=566.msg14810#msg14810 date=1224090372]
Graphics and effects are awesome, but the game play looks like silent hill....cuz of ghost zombies. Also it contains Alone in the Dark kind of feel.

And the remaking thing would not be good, may be RE 6. :D :D
[/quote]
I'd just like to try it out... I've heard that in that story Leon gets infected by some virus and starts to halucinate... so basicly you would never know if the enemy is real or just a halucination... I like RE4, but it has become more an action game, insted of a survival horror game...

Top Bottom