• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Raid Mode too repetitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anguis

Hey guys, so I'm using Rachel and I'm at level 45 and damn...this is exhausting o_o I've spent like 5 or 6 hours and I'm not even half way. How do people level up all the characters? And the worst part is that you have to replay the same levels again and again and again and again :/

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
It can be quite repetitive and boring sometimes, I recommend playing with friends, it can be a bit more fun, Rev2 Raid Mode is slightly less enjoyable then Rev1 Raid Mode tbh because of the difficulty being too easy -_-

pa-pappys8675309

does anybody know, if somebody 'friends' me during gameplay in Rev 2 raid mode and i accept, is there a way to leave them a message when they're offline? i can't seem to find it :unsure:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
does anybody know, if somebody 'friends' me during gameplay in Rev 2 raid mode and i accept, is there a way to leave them a message when they're offline? i can't seem to find it :unsure:
Please start a new thread if you need help with this. This thread ended its life 4 years ago and the other posters hasn't been active in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom