• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Raid Mode Skills

wanderer

battle master
Ada is one of the most significant characters in RE history. saved Leon plenty times, her spy work gave Wesker his final boss powers in RE5. and then a Terrasave victim only in the story for 1 min like Gina, or a no face character like Cypher makes it into the roster over Ada. :\
Chris Jill Leon Claire Wesker and Ada pretty much form RE history.

jamesssxD

I'm hoping they release a pack of DLC characters of Ada, Rebecca and Jake

The omega mission was kind of easy, I like playing as Alex, levelling up her ability the now so I don't have to do any work and just let the creatures kill each other lol

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I thought bewilder causes enemies to attack each other aswell?
Quick question about Inherit skills.
Should I inherit them as soon as possible or should they be levelled up before doing that?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I thought so too, but no, none of the enemies I bewildered so far have ever turned on each other. And it doesn't always work either. In fact, I find it quite useless because it's so unreliable.

As for the skills, that choice is made for you by the game, as you can only inherit a skill when it's maxed out. But different skills have different levels, and some don't have any at all. Moira's Land Mines for example, all that skill does is cause your character to place bottles on the ground instead of throwing them. It can't be upgraded because there is no way a higher level could add anything to it, so when you select it, the option to inherit is immediately given. If it's an upgradable skill, then the option to upgrade appears instead, until it's maxed out.

Keep in mind, though, that inherited skills will not be maxed out for other characters who acquire them. For example, you must bring Jill's Evade Extension to level 10 before you can inherit it, but Claire will have to start from scratch if she acquires it.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Ohhhhh okay. I saw the inherit option on morias landmines and assumed all character skills had the option
Thanks.
I've seen vids of people using bewilder and it looked pretty decent
Maybe it requires a bit of levelling.
The taunt abilty will only be useful in Co op

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, perhaps I've just been unlucky so far. But I'd rather use the Stealth Cloak or Smokescreen Bottle skills, they have pretty much the same effect on enemies and are easier to come by, especially the Smokescreen Bottle.

What surprises me, though, is that there is no enemy awareness skill, you know, like the one Christmas Girl uses in the campaign. Could help a lot against Revenants, Glaps and the invisible enemies in some Rape Mode stages. They should have given that to the Overseer instead of Bewilder, which already exists in the form of the other two skills I just mentioned.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I always thought jills melee move was a kick like the other girls, but using her for the first time today I realised she uses her reverse roundhouse kick :D
That's awesome

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I didnt get barrys stars outfit until I got a certain amount of completion medals. (50 I think)
Same for claires retro outfit (40 or 60)

Top Bottom