• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 R.I.P Jill Valentine

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I don't believe she's dead, she could have faked her death to escape somebody or something and that's why she's in hiding which at the moment is the only plausible explanation.

Exar

The Writer
I dont believe she is dead either, but im still having doubts. If you see her in Chronicles, she is not looking very well health wise. But as i look through all the possible theories, i can only see a few possible options. She isnt dead, she has become a victim of the new virus (thus bird lady) and working with wesker, or she really is dead. What im more intrigued about is how sherry will play a role.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
you gotta stop and think, capcom has purposely put her grave at the end of the trailer for all this hype, but why would they give such a spoiler, she cant be dead, there must be some explanation, perhaps she does die, but wesker could re-animate her body for his own reasons..i.e using her as a weapon. or perhaps its a cover up and she has faked her death...
we will not know until the game is released.
:)

Ada-Wong-Fan

i really hope shes not dead i mean shes like 1 of my favs :( Noooooooo i mean hw would she die? After Capcom keeping her alive through 3 of the main series games (RE1, RE3, RE:UC) I mean if she was killed off all of a sudden =\ i highly doubt shes dead unless they revisted how she died in a future game :( Anyway :-\

Mark-o

I don’t think that they would kill off Jill because it would be like they killing off Chris they are the two characters who started it all I’m pretty sure they didn’t kill her off but if they did I would be expecting an explanation like Chris having flash backs throughout the game and at one point or another telling shevia something about how they got through the horror at the mansion and how after when she died he’s life changed and what ever

here i a screen shot

re5jill.jpg

Exar

The Writer
wow good shot...it took me a while to get the vid to stop at that moment, but i think they show it at the end of the trailer. but anwyas, its sherry the one that im most interested in. Why havent they shown any more vids with sherry. I mean she should have at least appeared in one of them trailers.
If she finds out chris's last name, i wonder if she will go wako, thus ensuing boss battle! lmao

Ada-Wong-Fan

I dunno
personally i care alot more about Jill thn Sherry tbh i mean Sherry was tht twat who kept runnin away or gettin caught somehow lol
and I think Sherry will be annoyed cause the last words she said in RE3 Ep. is "she wnt forgot about me..." and she did lol Ow3nd! i think there will be a fight between Sherry n Chris but something tells me she aint jst a human anymore.. :D ;)

aintnoscrub

Premium
if they start turning all characters into superhuman its gonna get ridiculous..its completely going off what a resident evil game is meant to be.
nd i doubt a fight between chris nd sherry lol.
sherry got on my nerves just like ashley :/
ashley especially as every other second she would be getting carried away..

aintnoscrub

Premium
True i guess..
but i just think the idea of turning all the characters into mutant humans is ****.
next they'll have your beloved chris with super strength or something...:S

skankfunk

what jill is dead? uh..uh.. i don't believe that if jill is dead in RE5. if capcom & the creator of RE5 will do that they kill the story.

NOTE:
Jill is not dead i have a strong feeling that she is still alive because she have a mission to find Chris...

Ada-Wong-Fan

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=562.msg15072#msg15072 date=1224995271]
True i guess..
but i just think the idea of turning all the characters into mutant humans is ****.
next they'll have your beloved chris with super strength or something...:S
[/quote]

Owww imagine tht, sxci much ? lol ;) :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Jill is a coolcat she aint dead, She Cant be DEAD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[sup]*puts Flowers next to her grave*[/sup]

jill_valentine.jpg

ButterflyKisses

I also don't believe Jill is dead (I hope not. I love her :(), but anything is possible, I suppose. Guess we will just have to wait until the game comes out to find out for sure.

Hoady

I don't mind much because i never played as her and if she is dead come on!This is Resident Evil here she'll probably come back as a zombie or something.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Then I shall kill her myself.. then my eyes will water an I will need to pause the game for a quick break..

Top Bottom