• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question of the Week #18

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't remember ever discussing this question with you, so: If you could have one superpower – it doesn't matter what, but only one –, which would you choose? And which do you think would be too dangerous for anyone to have?

A few examples to consider: Time travel, telekinesis, mind reading or mind control, flying, teleportation, manipulating nature or elements, second sight, healing, invulnerability, immortality / eternal youth, omniscience, talking to animals, super strength or super speed, shape-shifting, creating positive (or negative) feelings, understanding all languages, etc.

You don't have to choose one of the powers I listed. If you can think of something cooler (or more dangerous), let us know!

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I would have the ability to control the volume of sound. Let's face it we have all been in a situation where we want some peace and quiet but everyone and everything around us is being too loud and we just want to slam the windows open and shout quiet with all the breath you all.

I would say mind control is the most dangerous superpower. turning people into mindless zombies and make them unwillingly do things and have no memory of doing so.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Complete control over time. A very dangerous Super Power giving you complete control over the Butterfly Effect.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Oh gosh, this is a hard one. If I had to choose one and live with it for the rest of my life? I'd say time travel. It's clearly the most dangerous power to have, but I feel like I've seen enough time travel stories to be able to use it responsibly. I wouldn't even to want to alter history all that much. I would be fine with just exploring and observing, like the Doctor.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Oh I quite love this question. I would definitely choose the power of manifestation! For those who don't know what this means. It pretty much means that you can manifest objects, events, and everything with your thoughts and ideas. The only limitation is your imagination. This would indeed include the ability to create all the above mentioned powers on my own terms should I be able to imagine them. Healing others and levitation would be very handy.

I would say that the power of manifestation is also the most dangerous. I mean really? Is that not obvious enough xD It's practically the power of creation and theoretically the power of a god.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I've really struggled with this one! I thinj for me it would be constant energy that never runs out. Then you can do all the things you have to do but still have time for fun stuff and seeing friends and going out. You can stay awake all the time because you never need to sleep. You'd basically just have more time to enjoy life. You'd be able to use the full 24 hours in a day.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I don't see how there could be any debate that time control is the best superpower.
AND it effectively includes teleportation from everyone else's perspective.

Dangerous? Well, maybe in the sense that I would never lose the lottery. I'd save so many souls from the bad statistics that come with it. Like a martyr. In a sports car.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Mind control would be the most dangerous for someone to have IMO

Basically the ultimate way for someone to get their own way, undetectable and very dangerous depending on the person who uses it.

I'd love to be able to turn into animals though, for fun and uses could be really great too.
I read a book called the switchers (trilogy) and I loved it, it's also pretty much the only book I read fully. That was about people who could shape-shift into animals

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have got a superpower. Your posts here - and you whole account - reflects your mind, and I can edit that. *evil grin*

I would also have liked to have the power to teleport in time and space without any restrictions, and between you and me I'm working on it. ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I also agree that mind control would be one of the most dangerous superpowers. And that's why that would be the one I want to have. Also, the ability to force push would be great :3

Top Bottom