• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Question about replaying campaigns.

ae7600

I have just recently beat all four campaigns and I went back to play Leon's again on a different difficulty. When doing so, I was asked whether or not I would like to use the weapons I'd obtained from my previous game. Of course I would love to use these weapons, but I didn't know if there was a downside to using them (i.e. no credit for achievements, etc). The same question goes for the unlimited ammo skills that you can purchase after beating all four campaigns. Is there a downside to me using them? There doesn't seem to be any information anywhere on this and I'd like to find it out before I start playing again, since I would probably grab my old weapons, grab the unlimited machine gun ammo, and just saw through things if there is no downside. Any info you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i think you still get achievement cos my mate just finished PRO and defintely had infinite magnum

On a side note, its so confusing when you choose NEW GAME + and it asks you a double negative question,
something like
Would you like to start a campaign without the weapons you've obtained

I read it quickly and choose yes the first time when NO actually means carry over your weapons.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
i think you still get achievement cos my mate just finished PRO and defintely had infinite magnum

On a side note, its so confusing when you choose NEW GAME + and it asks you a double negative question,
something like
Would you like to start a campaign without the weapons you've obtained

I read it quickly and choose yes the first time when NO actually means carry over your weapons.
Its not double negative but indeed might seem unusual since every single game ive played that has such a feature asked if u wish to start the game with the the content of the previous playthrough meaning the answer would be yes to get the weapons.

Top Bottom