• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City PSN list for RE:ORC

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm going to be playing this as well when it comes out with my incredibly limited gaming capabilities... my id is La-Femme- .... Capcomplicated wherever you are you must play with me god damn it!!

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Update: My avatar changed, now its Nathan Drake from Uncharted.
But my PSN is still wazzup_7

zombinater007

My PSN is zombinater007 but my friends list is full. id have to do some spring cleaning to add you guys lol :p but it would be worth it

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@B.Martin - Yeah you accepted it.

@Scottish-Midgie - You didn't get one from me because you had already sent me one.

Midgie

Lol did I? Man I don't even no what day it is! Did you accept? Can't wait to get team set up!

Midgie

In case your unaware I will be using a diff account for Resident Evil from what I normally use for cod! Feel free to add MiDGiE_ for Uncharted 3 multiplayer and the soon to be Res Orc!

bruno

Chief Researcher
My PSN ID is bruno_r17
This weekend I'll be playing RE5 mercs, if anyone wants to, we could play together....

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I think there are more PlayStation loyalists with RE because the older games were on PS1 first.

Not that either is better, but there you go.

Anyway, I'll be adding all of you come March 20th. Prepare. :D
Used to have mine for PS1 also. And I'm only 14! xD Good times, good times.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I have a headset and talking dirty costs an extra $5. ;-)

PSN: muzicgurl90 <---- I know it's a lame username, it's the only original username I've had since I was 12. I wish I could change it, but unfortunately I cannot.

Mario!~

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick Add me!
I'm definitely one for playing in a group! I have a mic, so it'll be easier. I'll probably play as Bertha. :)

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick

Top Bottom