• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Present codes

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Hi guys
Everyday I try random codes with no avail xD
It's a shame the new codes
"Herb" "promenade" had such a short expire date

I will update the thread with these expired codes anyway since I doubt those words will be used again.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It seems the code "Queen" is in use again.
Although since I already used it before it expired the first time it won't work again for me.
I wonder if any other expired code words can be used again...

I found out this code word was in use again from the
"Offical_biohazard" twitter

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Oh yeah, I saw that today too... (I haven't had a chance to get to my computer till now tho XC)
I think that twitter might be finding codes that are about to expire, and tweeting them out. So maybe that means the code queen is almost done? idk...

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Do you think they will eventually release rare codes that unlocks legendary weapons for campaign mode?

BeardedBushMan

Do you think they will eventually release rare codes that unlocks legendary weapons for campaign mode?

Hmmm...who knows? On some other site someone was saying this was just an alternative for the 3DS street pass, but not owning a 3DS, I'm not really sure what that all involves.

I doubt there will even be rare codes/content for pre-ording it. Everything seems to be available after a short while as DLC anyways... :rolleyes:

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I don't know, GameStop (US) has a 'Signature Weapons Pack' as a pre-order bonus, so I'd say anything is possible!

Here's the blurb from their site:
Pre-order Resident Evil Revelations now to receive the Signature Weapons Pack! These 3 signature model pistols are usable in both the campaign and in RAID mode.

• 'Samurai Edge' - Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. model was originally based on the custom M92F "Samurai Edge" that Jill used during her time in S.T.A.R.S., but it has since been changed to the M9A1 and refined to match modern tastes. This handgun greatly increases your firepower
  • 'Government' - Parker Luciani B.S.A.A. model is based on the powerful Government handgun, but given a stylish design made especially for Parker. Its ammo capacity has been sacrificed in order to add more power, due to Parker's reputation for high precision.
  • 'PC 356' - Jessica Sherawat F.B.C. model has increased ammo capacity. A tan frame with the FBC seal carved into the polymer slide hides a weapon built for efficiency

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Thanks bushman!
You are very good at finding these codes lol
You know I tried scagdead lotsa of times before this in random code guessing.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Nice job finding Lansdale
I've been looking on twitter and various feeds and have not been able to find anything at all!
Thankyou

Top Bottom