• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Ada in Chris/Leon campaign.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I've only completed Chris' and Leon's campaigns, but i've noticed they seem to be chasing around 2 different Ada's. Obviously she must've been cloned, hence the video Leon watches in his campaign, but my question is: Don't any of the 4 people chasing her notice that one minute she's wearing a blue dress and red scalf, and the next she's wearing a red top and leather pants? I mean it seems so obvious to the player, but the characters really didn't notice?

Great game, my favourite RE game already, but this just stuck out to me.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I thought exactly the same thing when I was watching playthroughs on YouTube. It's not that obvious in Leon's campaign because there's quite some time between his meetings with the two Adas, so he might assume she has just changed clothes in the meantime. But when Chris and Piers were chasing her through that building, seeing her in a different outfit every two minutes, I wondered why no one at least pointed out that there's something strange about it.

Well, perhaps they both don't think about anything but revenge when they see her face, so they're so focused on it that they don't notice unimportant factors such as what she's wearing. That would be the only logical explanation I can think of, and it almost certainly holds true for Chris, at least. As for Piers, I don't know.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I think even though its a story with viruses and monsters they didnt even consider that such a thing as cloning was possible hence they didnt even pay attention to the clothes :p

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I think even though its a story with viruses and monsters they didnt even consider that such a thing as cloning was possible hence they didnt even pay attention to the clothes :p
I don't know, if I was chasing someone and they were wearing a blue dress, went round a corner then suddenly was wearing a red blouse and leather pants id be like wtf? Haha.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I don't know, if I was chasing someone and they were wearing a blue dress, went round a corner then suddenly was wearing a red blouse and leather pants id be like wtf? Haha.
True but u wouldnt think the person got a clone right? xD

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I thought the same thing as well. Why do they keep thinking it's the same person when they changed what they were wearing in so little time.

Also I should note, the one in the red scarf is not a clone. When you play Ada's campaign, you'll find out who she really is.

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Well am sure if your running shooting and doing many things at once for a WHOLE DAY, am sure you'd forget simple stuff like clothing. lol

Top Bottom