• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 pls how to kill Ndesu El Gigante

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It takes 2 people to kill this boss you cant just be lazy and let the other person do all the shooting you will both die haha which is kinda anoyying!!! spesh online when the other person leaves it all to you . . . like the person i was playin with the other day ergh had to do that level like 3-4 times all because he didnt f-ing shoot the bosss f-ing n00bs or you can blame lag time, capcom should not have put in the "press B repeatedly like a madman or you will loose health" in the game because lagg affects this...

Sexta_PT

what? its much more easy to avoid the attaks of ndesu in the xbox than in the pc.
You just have to click in the x button on the xbox and in the pc its an combination of 2 keys that is always changing

Sexta_PT

yes, im playing in professional on the computer and i have always to press A+D or F+V , so its very hard.
i always left that boos to the end.
The Irving boss was giving me problems on professional, but i discover that i could beat him hit only 2 rocket shoots:lol:

Mr Sunshine

Sexta_PT;62868 said:
what? its much more easy to avoid the attaks of ndesu in the xbox than in the pc.
You just have to click in the x button on the xbox

Quoted for truth! :D In the PC version it is always a combination of two keys in boss fights.

ShevaAlomarfan said:
its the hardest fight on veteran and Pro modes
but even its hard you can beat him

I don't think it's the hardest fight on Pro mode. Most people say so because they use infinite ammo and fully upgraded weapons. But you can't on this boss.

But yet again I've never played online.

Lehvanah

I'm so mad with this game! I can't beat him, i've played that part almost 100 times (it's very lame but it's true) and with no success, I've read all the tips you guys gave and watched on youtube how to beat him... maybe i'm a real disaster. I don't know what to do.:(

LordGolbez

I'm so mad with this game! I can't beat him, i've played that part almost 100 times (it's very lame but it's true) and with no success, I've read all the tips you guys gave and watched on youtube how to beat him... maybe i'm a real disaster. I don't know what to do.:(

What Difficulty Are You Playing It On?

LordGolbez

Lol It's Okay. Try Shooting Him In The Foot When He Comes Over To Stomp On You And When He Raises The Boulder In The Air Shoot That. It Also Helps To Be Quick On The Button Commands.

Lehvanah

I'm good with the button commands it's the only thing that I know I'm doing right, I'm gonna try again. Feel free to beat my record xD

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I hated this on Pro, omg. Tips I can offer:

1. Shoot him in short bursts in the abdomen until he gets close (to keep the gun from overheating) and then fire nonstop as he tries to, say, kick the truck. When he recoils, let of the trigger and let the gun cool down. Repeat for simple attacks (kicking, pole swings that don't give the dodge command, etc).

2. Get good at dodging, and hope your partner is too. I can't count how many times I had to start over because my partner couldn't dodge.

3. Shoot barrels accordingly; When he picks up a boulder to throw at the truck, shoot the barrel to his immediate right. When he picks up the pole, shoot the one to his immediate left.

4. When the parasites sprout from his body, I've found that it's best if you both aim at the same parasite. It seems to kill them faster and so you end up killing all four more quickly. At least in my experience.

5. Most times, I let my gun cool down as much as possible before the parasite comes out of his back so that I can fire on it until the gun almost overheats (he usually gets back up just before that happens so you have a chance to let it cool down before his next attack).

6. Keep an eye on the left of the screen. Always kill the majini throwing molotov cocktails; they drain serious health and should only take a split second to kill when shot at. I also take out the majini to the left who has the flaming arrows, because while he might not be 100% accurate, he will also drain a lot of health.

There's really not much else you can do. Make sure you have a good partner, and as you battle Ndesu El Gigante, watch him and learn how to read his actions so you know what he's going to do next. If you know your enemy, you should have a much easier time defeating him.

rollerfan222

After 48 attempts, I've finally beaten Ndesu in professional difficulty (RE5).

I almost threw my tv out the window, one of the most irritating moments of my gaming life, if you can call it that way.

I'm still a little furious, I spent almost 4 ****ING hours trying to kill the bastard, and i shall NEVER again touch that ****ing level of the ****ing game. ......................****!

Sorry if i sound too vulgar, i just had to get that off my chest, phew.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
On pro mode this boss fight is so hard, takes me like 13 attemps before I can beat him :(
There's alot of things to take into thought when your fighting him haha like his moves.

I think the most anoyying is when he chucks the big boulder at you, on pro mode he uses the same attack like 2-3 times! its horrible lol. all I gotta say is, make him eat your bullets!! figure out how to avoid all his attacks and you will be able to beat him.

and also! keep your eyes peeled for the dudes with cross bows and the guy with the petrol bomb they always spawn in the same place but they are also really anoyying!

Hope this helps. if it doesnt I'd say... play online and get some help that way, whoever plays as chris has to deal with dodging the el dudes attacks plus, try playing on easy first, then try it on normal? :]
Pro was just something else man.

Anyway, like everyone else says, don't miss the quick times, shoot his foot, and hit the oil drums.

Top Bottom