• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 pls how to kill Ndesu El Gigante

Chris-BSAA

just keep schooting him (take a break right before the turret gets overheated) and aim for his head. when those strange worm-like things pop out of him, keep shooting at them. when the BIG worm comes out, keep shooting at him. repeat this a few times, dont miss any interactive/button-events, shoot some of the majinis and he should be death within minutes. :p

Chris-BSAA

aparipurna;59719 said:
i've tried it, but still can't beat it ... what should i do if he want stomp us??

you mean when he's walking at you and trys to kick? keep shooting at his foot/head. that should work.

Xcessive_Evil

Also, make good use out of the 3(iirc) oil drums in that area. I typically have more of an issue not paying attention to the majinis that I do with Ndesu.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
On pro mode this boss fight is so hard, takes me like 13 attemps before I can beat him :(
There's alot of things to take into thought when your fighting him haha like his moves.

I think the most anoyying is when he chucks the big boulder at you, on pro mode he uses the same attack like 2-3 times! its horrible lol. all I gotta say is, make him eat your bullets!! figure out how to avoid all his attacks and you will be able to beat him.

and also! keep your eyes peeled for the dudes with cross bows and the guy with the petrol bomb they always spawn in the same place but they are also really anoyying!

Hope this helps. if it doesnt I'd say... play online and get some help that way, whoever plays as chris has to deal with dodging the el dudes attacks plus, try playing on easy first, then try it on normal? :]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yeah, it depends on what difficulty your playing it on. Good God I thought I'd never get through this part on Professional mode. Just keep at it hun, you'll get it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Xcessive_Evil;59727 said:
Also, make good use out of the 3(iirc) oil drums in that area. I typically have more of an issue not paying attention to the majinis that I do with Ndesu.
Yeah, you can shoot the barrels to make him drop things it saves abit of time, Ive played online with people that just shoot the barrels for the hell of it haha it's proper anoyying.

But if you play on pro mode then you gotta deal with him dishing out the same attack more then once lol which sucks!

yeah just keep at it you will beat him after awhile.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Pfff I just spent an hour or two on chapter 5-3 trying to beat Jill on pro mode, I dont think the game wanted me an my mate to finnish the level because it was just impossible! I think the lag time was stopping us from healing each other because it was one hit from jill, instantly killing us. a kick or a punch from jill was a instant kill as well, but we played for a good hour or two and gave up eventualy lol I feel beat up an broken.

I'm so peeeved about it!! really, Ive done the level befor but today for some reason the game would not have it. f-ing angry RAWGH lol. so anoyying.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;59785 said:
Pfff I just spent an hour or two on chapter 5-3 trying to beat Jill on pro mode, I dont think the game wanted me an my mate to finnish the level because it was just impossible! I think the lag time was stopping us from healing each other because it was one hit from jill, instantly killing us. a kick or a punch from jill was a instant kill as well, but we played for a good hour or two and gave up eventualy lol I feel beat up an broken.

I'm so peeeved about it!! really, Ive done the level befor but today for some reason the game would not have it. f-ing angry RAWGH lol. so anoyying.

I know!! My brother and I are stuck on that part. We were callin' that woman every name in the book LMAO. We tried everything...standing right beside each other, and she still got us.

Chris-BSAA

Jill is easy to beat when ur using flash-grenades or Grenadelauncher(Flash). trow/shoot a flash, grab her quickly, let the other guy shoot at that round, red thing and dont fail the button-events. repeat this and she should be dead, umm... 'saved' within minutes.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sweet, Ive done it now, I did it with the AI helping me haha, Gave Sheva the handcannon and everytime I grabbed Jill Sheva shot her at like point blank range

That settled Jill down some. > ; ) But thanks for the tip dude

sabrinafox

okay if your pc lags so badly like mine (i almost gave up on the game becus of this) just aim for his head, let your partner handle the plagas for you. the first time he backs off (he grabs his head and retreats quickly), turn to your right you will see two barrels near the building with the majini bowgunners, aim for the left barrel. when he grabs the rock shoot the barrel and he will drop it straight away, saves you a ton of damage. also, just kill ONE of the majinis cus if you kill both they will just respawn but if you kill one there will only be one arrow (that usually misses) targeting you. Hope that helps : 3

teal27

Ndesu is a CRAP HEAD. But if you're on Normal, you should be able to beat him with the strategies given. Just make sure to hone your *DUCK* skills and you should be fine. And don't forget to use the exploding barrels to stop him from chucking the rock at you the first time around.

I'm stuck on Ndesu on Veteran, the big turd, I just can't seem to clear the level.

I've gotten 'S' rank on levels before and after but can't even pass the level with this big blob. Ugh.

Keep it at, though, we shall succeed!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
The hardest part of this battl e (on pro) is to keep your eye on the majini. Especially the one tossing petrol bombs. More than likely the crossbow enemies will never hit you 100% of the time, but the petrol bombs are in perfect range. The actual fight itself is no problem, just watch whats going on around him

Sexta_PT

Ndesu is th worst enemy in the resident evil series , with exexcption of the majini.
i died 34 times before i could kill him on veteran mode.
i think this boss is more dificult in the computer, because its more hard to avoid the attaks, using the interactive keys.
the best away to avoid the rock attack or the eletricity pole, is to shoot the red barrel near him.
and always keep track of the majini that trows the molotov in your left side.
in veteran or professional you have to shoot the big worm in is back at least the 3 times, when she comes out.

Top Bottom