• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 PC-exclusive RE/L4D crossover

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
This obviously wasn't that much aimed towards fans of RE as fans of L4D and look, it worked, sales doubled soon after the announcement, from what I can tell.
Surely I would have loved some other additional chars from RE not some other game or a bonus scenario but I have to say, I doubt it would have gotten this much attention.
Besides, better characters from another zombie game than, ohh I don't know, Street Fighter? lolz

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Now that I've played six (?) chapters of Left for Dead 2, I must admit I do look forward to the Witch in Mercenaries. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but the thought of various RE characters making a fuss about not ****ing off one specific monster while killing countless others around it put some funny ideas in my head. :p

Besides, better characters from another zombie game than, ohh I don't know, Street Fighter?

Lara Croft! :D But then she would murder Leon for stealing her idea with the twin pistols. :eek:

Top Bottom