• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Pausing the Game - Solution

texeon

I don't know whether or not everyone knows how to do this so I'm just going to put the information down anyway:

Go into keyboard config and at about the very bottom you will find an unbound command called pause. Bind to keypad + sign and you can pause the game! Although you won't be able to interact with the player menu.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Great tip! Not quite sure why Capcom couldn't have had it bound to Escape or something by default.

Shame our console cousins are still left without a solution. Well, I presume that's the case; I've not played the console version(s).

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Great tip! Not quite sure why Capcom couldn't have had it bound to Escape or something by default.

Shame our console cousins are still left without a solution. Well, I presume that's the case; I've not played the console version(s).
You can pause the game only in single player both on PC and consoles, so there isn't really a difference.
As for the default key for PC, it isn't Esc but you have to admit it makes sense being the Pause button.

Top Bottom