• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Paranormal Activity

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Anyone else see this movie yet??? Or do you have any thoughts on it?

It had to be the scariest movie I've ever seen. It also took me by surprise on how enjoyable it was. Great film if you ask me. I think it's slowly becoming my favorite horror film, the more I think about it.

Kellyrose

I want to see it but I'm terrified, lol. My brother, who loves scary movies and doesn't scare easily, saw the midnight showing and had to sleep with all the lights on + the tv. But, it looks interesting, I still want to go see it x)

Torque

I have heard about it, but it doesn't come out in Australia until December though.

I'm one of those types who loves horror movies and barely gets scared by what i watch. This one seems to give the impression that its going to make you literally crap yourself, which is something good for me.

If this movie can scare me and cause me to have a hard time getting to sleep, it's going to be rendered scariest movie i've ever seen so far :D

Hoady

Never even heard of it.Movies are usually difficult to scare me they can always do a pop up and get you to jump but for it too actually truly scare me its gotta have some damn good atmosphere or somewhat believable story(so you could imagine that stuff happening to you).

Horror movies are usually boring as hell, i don't find much entertainment in watching people get slaughtered y'know but i will actually look this up,it sounds intriguing.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I definately want to see this one. I hadn't heard of it until last night when a friend of mine sent me a link to the trailer. It looks like it'll be pretty damn scary; if it can scare me, then it's a good movie lol. The paranormal has always interested me anyways.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Hoady;59658 said:
Never even heard of it.Movies are usually difficult to scare me they can always do a pop up and get you to jump but for it too actually truly scare me its gotta have some damn good atmosphere or somewhat believable story(so you could imagine that stuff happening to you).

Horror movies are usually boring as hell, i don't find much entertainment in watching people get slaughtered y'know but i will actually look this up,it sounds intriguing.

Well this movie doesn't really involve people getting slaughtered , more like terrified by an unknown/unseen being. Most horror films don't scare me either, especially afterwards; but this one did.

If you take interest in the paranormal you'll definitely find more enjoyment with this movie and will probably find it scarier than others who don't believe in it and find the whole idea of ghosts/demons to be a bunch of BS. That's probably one of the reasons why I found it to be scary, because I do believe in ghosts and take interest in the paranormal.

What really makes this film scary, though, is the simple idea of it happening; whether you believe in it or not. It still would be a freaky experience nevertheless.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
STAR_738;59712 said:
Well this movie doesn't really involve people getting slaughtered , more like terrified by an unknown/unseen being. Most horror films don't scare me either, especially afterwards; but this one did.

If you take interest in the paranormal you'll definitely find more enjoyment with this movie and will probably find it scarier than others who don't believe in it and find the whole idea of ghosts/demons to be a bunch of BS. That's probably one of the reasons why I found it to be scary, because I do believe in ghosts and take interest in the paranormal.

What really makes this film scary, though, is the simple idea of it happening; whether you believe in it or not. It still would be a freaky experience nevertheless.

I definately don't believe the whole paranormal thing is a bunch of BS. I have seen..therefore I believe lol. I have never been so damn scared in my life either. Hopefully I will get to go see this movie..a friend of mine has already asked me if I'd like to go when they get the tickets.

I've always taken great interest in these kind of things. Although I would not know what to do if anything like that ever happened to me lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha I just watched the trailer, It almost made my eyes water lol. Looks pretty spooky, I dont mind watching films that are kinda like documentrys which is what this kinda looks like. I had not even heard of this film until I checked this thread out lol.

Here's the trailer I watched if anyone else aint seen or heard of it haha.

"Paranormal Activity" - Official Trailer [HQ HD]

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
iSmooshU;59617 said:

If this movie can scare me and cause me to have a hard time getting to sleep, it's going to be rendered scariest movie i've ever seen so far :D

I have a hard time walking around my house in the dark now because of it! I can't believe no one else on here has seen it yet though!

echoey thanks for posting up the trailer for everyone. :)

@tremor- You should definitely see it then! And that's awesome that you actually got to see one! OMG I would have freaked if I did, I have caught EVPs but I haven't seen anything... yet.

tequila

Bottle Lover
I saw this movie two weeks ago. It started off as a little boring and funny. Then it gets good. I believe in all that, but I didn't find it really scary. I have to admit, the ending is what really got to me. My jaw literally fell and my date kept making fun of me of how I jumped.

But it is good and worth it to go see.

Kellyrose

I just saw this tonight at 10.30 pm, lol. Yes, the end did make me want to erm, defecate my pants, but tbh the rest of it didn't really scare me that much. I thought it was interesting, and the intermittent humor was great =D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
STAR_738;59760 said:
I have a hard time walking around my house in the dark now because of it! I can't believe no one else on here has seen it yet though!

echoey thanks for posting up the trailer for everyone. :)

@tremor- You should definitely see it then! And that's awesome that you actually got to see one! OMG I would have freaked if I did, I have caught EVPs but I haven't seen anything... yet.

OMG it's freagin' creepy!! I didn't scream or anything, I just stood up and left the room quietly lol. My brother was looking at me real strange when I went into the living room and sat down next to him without saying anything. It was a few years ago, I had sat down in front of my computer and this was before I had a flat panel monitor lmao. I hadn't turned it on, and I was looking at something on the desk. So I look up and I can see this little old lady sitting on the edge of my bed behind me. My next door neighbor's sister had died in the house we lived in ssooooo..lol.

Rollin6z

Like Tequila said, the movie isn't scary. It's a bunch of doors slamming, and 1 or 2 'special'FX. The ending is the funniest part. Find out another way of seeing it than pay money at the theatre.

Hoady

I laughed so hard at a part in one trailer i saw.Its all silent in a bedroom then a guy flys out of the door and hits the camera.xD

But it does look pretty cool although i never go to the movies i will probably just buy it early when im in bali.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
STAR_738;59611 said:
Anyone else see this movie yet??? Or do you have any thoughts on it?

It had to be the scariest movie I've ever seen. It also took me by surprise on how enjoyable it was. Great film if you ask me. I think it's slowly becoming my favorite horror film, the more I think about it.
I have not heard about this movie yet, thanks for the tip! I'll watch it if I get the chance. :)

v iBaxter

that film is 2nd to best the best scary film of all time its amazing how its just sounds and yet it scares the s*** out ou you. even if i think about it once when im in bed i actually hget parnoid and stay a wake for an hour, very good film 9/10.

Top Bottom