• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

our thoughts on the re movie series

noun2

I hate the Resident Evil movie series. I hate the Hive in the first movie. I hate the character Alice. I hate the soldiers in the first movie. I hate the Red Queen. The Resident Evil movies are not scary. Alice is not a character in the videogame world. Matt Addison is not a character in the videogame world. The Nemesis is not Matt Addison in the videogame world. The character Rain is not in the videogame world. I hate that the 1st re movie never stays inside the mansion. I hate that the character Chris Redfield is not in the 1st Resident Evil movie. I hate that the character Jill Valentine is not in the 1st Resident Evil movie. I hate that Barry Burton is not in the first Resident Evil movie. I hate that the 3rd movie Resident Evil: Extinction's world is a desert. I hate that there's daytime in the 3rd movie. I hate that Paul W.S. Anderon is still continuing doing the RE Movie Series. I hate that the character Chris Redfield was later introduce in the RE Movie Series in the 4th movie Resident Evil: Afterlife. More hate to come....

Last edited:

DarkAngelEyes24

They should just called it Resident Evil Alice. I don't know why they even bother adding characters from the games. Every movie is focused on Alice. Even when a main character from the game is in the film

InfiniteRocketLauncher

Itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food.
I didn't hate them, none of them really. I thought the first one was probably done the best. The right amount of action, monsters, and suspense. Apocalypse didn't concentrate on story but I liked the added comedy that Mike Epps brought plus my favorite character Nemesis is in it. It had more action than it needed but it kept me entertained. Extinction, to me, felt closest to the games. The motivation for everyone was finding survivors and getting out of town. After Life felt like 5 which is funny because while I didn't hate 5, Lost in Nightmares was the best part. I don't know. I enjoyed the movies. They should have never given Alice powers though.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Good awful movies, if they were their own franchise they might be bearable but as soon as you slap resident evil title on them you expect perfection. The fact Barry was killed off is an insult to every true resident evil fan.

Top Bottom