• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other games you like

dark_zero

RE5.;36910 said:
OMG jet force gemini!!!!
that game LOL i use to love that. but i got really stuck when I had it haha

it looks so old now

jfg.jpg

yep thats for sure lol i was never able to beat it :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
it's abit old school but for its time it was pretty good kinda reminds me of starship troopers, but for kids or something lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
old consoles I had were Sega, N64 an PS1
dunno if gameboys count as old school but I had a few of those as well lol.

so if you can think of any old school games for those platforms you've played, i may have also played it .. lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
RE5.;37264 said:
old consoles I had were Sega, N64 an PS1
Old?
Nah mate, those consoles are all 5th generation. That's not old considering PS3, Wii and the latest Xbox are 7th generation. ;)

Consoles.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats what I had when I was a kido lol I never played the old nintendo thing, was it called the snes or something. lol theres always the Amiga Ive played that quite alot thats pretty awesome the the keybord an joysticks.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
n64, ps1, there fairly old for us, considering were 18-20 year olds.i was born into the fourth gen of consoles, and still i was only a baby, so 5th gen for me is old.

aintnoscrub

Premium
original gameboy..that brick lol, i memba seeing them, i never got into GB till the colour, first one came with pokemon yellow LOL

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
iHadeSsS;37293 said:
n64, ps1, there fairly old for us, considering were 18-20 year olds.i was born into the fourth gen of consoles, and still i was only a baby, so 5th gen for me is old.
Of course, it all depends on how you look at it. When talking about computer hardware, what was developed last year is "old" now. I chose to look at it from a historic perspective, lol.

I like strategy games, like Dune and Civilization. Even chess.
And action games like Half Life. I got a big collection of old old games for C64 and Amiga too, but I don't play them due to hardware problems.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Romero;37296 said:
Of course, it all depends on how you look at it. When talking about computer hardware, what was developed last year is "old" now. I chose to look at it from a historic perspective, lol.

yeah i get what your saying and think the same way in terms of what i would call out dated now.
i was just saying i grew up on 4/5th gen so thats old to me haha

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The Last Ninja on C64.

It's scarier than RE4 :p . Just look at this video, the level called The Dungeons (1:45 - 5:00).

Of course this is not going to impress anyone today, but listen to the music! I tell you this music was better back then than the RE4 music is today. Take in consideration that this was done on a computer that has about the same computing power as a modern wristwatch.

22 years ago (1987), this game was just as mindblowing as any kickass video game today, if not more. :)

(The above mentioned video is the second half of the game, the first half is here. Check it out too, the music is superb.)

Hoady

Is anyone getting the Gears 2 All Fronts or Dark Corners collection?It looks awesome its coming out July.

Top Bottom