• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Optical Illusion

Torque

gifbinopticalillusion48.gif

I came across this on the internet and it caught my eye. Be amazed, be very amazed... :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
To begin with the picture is full of colors, but in the end I see only black and white. :confused:

Torque

Romero;71994 said:
To begin with the picture is full of colors, but in the end I see only black and white. :confused:

Just continue to stare at the black dot until the bar fills, then you should be able to see the picture fully coloured then it will slowly fade back to black and white before going back to the fluro like colours

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Ya it works better now but they black and white walls will only have color if I don't look directly at them.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think I can of get this optical illusion.

Whenever I don't look at the dot it is just black and white, but when I do look at the dot it is in colors, and when I look back and forth to the dot and the walls it goes black to color. Talk about a picture that can actually see you and change colors besides that one picture that if you look at it closely a creepy monster comes out and scares the total s**t out of you.

Top Bottom