• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Operation Raccoon new gameplay town hall

aoshi

Good find. But melee attacks are disappointing to me. I expect a shooter game from Resident evil series. Atmosphere is dark which is a good thing.So looking forward to playing the game.

ZombieHunter20

resident evil operation raccoon city !@!!
Good find. But melee attacks are disappointing to me. I expect a shooter game from Resident evil series. Atmosphere is dark which is a good thing.So looking forward to playing the game.
THE TRUTH IS THAT the game needs a lot of work untill they release it the sounds and the conection between sound and movements are not that good you can see it from the gameplay videos the psec ops guys dont even look at you they ran away you feel that its so easy there is no point in playing that game i am so disappoited i hope they make it better because i love this game !!!! its a good game i only needs some improvements

B.Martin

I'm sorry but i think it looks awesome, yes there a probably a few things that need 'touching up' but why do you think the date was pushed back? It looks like its going to be a lot of fun to me and i for one can't wait for it. I've missed Raccoon City!

KKAAIIG

More screenplays and videos I see about this game,more I realize I did a mistake when I thought it is gonna be crap.The graphics are stunning.hope the story is as good as well.
If you think these graphics are great, imagine what the Resident Evil 6 graphics will be like! :eek:

Top Bottom