• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Onslaught Players

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
How are you killed

What makes you lose?

I have around 5-6 losses 4 of them are literally the same thing with a different enemy

I've Died from a Ubistivo because a J'avo grabbed me

Same thing with a Zombie

Napad Tackled me when i was grabbed by a zombie

In MtD i've killed myself with a Kamikaze zombie

And then my final death was was from getting Run over by Whoopers 4 times in a row

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I second the ubistivo =p I don't always hear the chainsaw amongst the chaos. For me it tends to be napads, or the j'avo with the long arm that grabs you from the back of the horde in the middle of a combo and then drops you right in the center lol. Bloodshots. Grrr. When I've got a scramble pile of slimy lookin things that all look the same I don't notice them ready to jump. Or I miss the counter because a zombie grabs me =p

eX29-

I've not played the mode much even tho I love it alot. I'm just taking a little break from RE6 to refresh since I've played it almost none stop since it's release BUT I have only died once playing Onslaught. It was Ubistivo who got the job done. I was playing the Rail Yard stage with Ada(default) and moving backwards inside the train with two Ubistivo's coming at me. I killed one inside the train and finally got to the other end and moved outside the train where I killed the second Ubistivo while he moved outside the train. I let out a quick sigh of relief and loaded my gun on the spot... ONLY for a third Ubistivo that I was not aware of to come charging out of the train and kill me while I was still loading my gun. Haha.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
On the rail yard stage when the chainsaw man comes just keep running in big circles and he will kill everyone for you.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I've only played Onslaught mode once, honestly! It was fun enough, but I have enjoyed the Predator mode most. SO much fun!

Top Bottom