• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Online Dating

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
For people who work at medium sized companies or bigger, the best place for meeting someone is at work. I think that is one of the places where most couples meet.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Why Ms. Femme, if you are looking for someone to date I am available.

and straight but for the sake of this joke who cares.

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
online dating is stupid.Go out in the real world & find someone.Ive never tried it.I mean im 10.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
online dating is stupid.Go out in the real world & find someone.Ive never tried it.I mean im 10.
I think the intention with on-line dating usually is to meet the other person in the "real world". The internet is a place to make initial contact.
There can be many reasons for people to use the internet, maybe they live at a small place with few interesting people to meet, or maybe they have difficulties finding the right one for other reasons.
If you are only 10 then maybe it's not so easy for you to see it doesn't need to be stupid. :)

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
Yeah but have you seen Catfish? He thinks he's talking to a fit girl but instead it's a fatty bum bum

ProflicDream

Um.... You can meet someone wonderful online. I met my boyfriend online and we are planning to move in together. He's not a fatty bumbum or anything. He's a handsome and incredible guy who fits with me. I have the internet to thank for that. I think if you limit the places you can meet people you are limiting the chance of finding someone who's right for you.

Hoady

Well i'd rather not 'search' for it.For me it was totally unexpected.Internet is just a means of communication but when i think of internet dating i just think of a whole bunch of desperado's.Obviously its not all like that buuuut not my cup of coffee.

Do whatever you enjoy just don't do anything silly on there, like fly to another country for someone you talked too for a few days then get dumped a week later....it happens.As gay as this sounds, my auntie did meet a really cool dude off the net and shes still with him so yeah its fine.

Dede

I know one german guy he met an indonesian girl from Multiply he visited indonesia many times and they got married last yr I mean he's intentionally and seriously looking for some asian girl from the internet as for me im not intentionally doing this but not thinking it stupid either

B.Martin

I've tried it but I'll admit I'm not totally impressed, that could be because I'm living in Cyprus though and there is not a big selection of people from Cyprus on these things?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I know a man who have met and married three women from Eastern Europe and Russia. He's appears to be a nice guy to everyone, but I found out he's really no good as man. He has no respect for women and cheats on them, I believe this is why they divorce him after some time.
Many men find a wife from poor countries in the East (east Europe, Russia, Thailand), and unfortunately some of the men treats the women bad. Such men doesn't deserve to keep their balls.
Everybody, and especially women should be very cautious when getting married abroad. It's a bad world.

ProflicDream

I don't meet anyone who is not local to me. My boyfriend lives 15 minutes from me. If he were more than 30 minutes I wouldn't even consider have dated him. I think it's okay to search for local people online if you want to meet new people.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I know a man who have met and married three women from Eastern Europe and Russia. He's appears to be a nice guy to everyone, but I found out he's really no good as man. He has no respect for women and cheats on them, I believe this is why they divorce him after some time.
Many men find a wife from poor countries in the East (east Europe, Russia, Thailand), and unfortunately some of the men treats the women bad. Such men doesn't deserve to keep their balls.
Everybody, and especially women should be very cautious when getting married abroad. It's a bad world.
I can't imagine why anyone would move abroad to get married. You're making yourself completely and utterly vulnerable and placing the ball in someone else's court. Don't do it!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I can't imagine why anyone would move abroad to get married. You're making yourself completely and utterly vulnerable and placing the ball in someone else's court. Don't do it!
You are right, but Norway seems to be attractive. These women often have a high education, and they don't just get a husband, they also get good chances for getting really good jobs. For example doctors or dentists, they can make NOK 700 000 (= USD 125 000) and even up to a million a year.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You are right, but Norway seems to be attractive. These women often have a high education, and they don't just get a husband, they also get good chances for getting really good jobs. For example doctors or dentists, they can make NOK 700 000 (= USD 125 000) and even up to a million a year.
I know what you're doing - you're trying to convince me to come to Norway and marry you! I've got you all figured out! :p
I've had the worst message yet...

"can i stick my face between your legs?" NO PERV! If i met a guy like that irl, i chop his tackle off
See - this here is what I can't understand about the male gender - why in the world does anyone with half a brain think a girl's gonna 'jump right on that'? (for lack of a better term). Ugh!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've had the worst message yet...
"can i stick my face between your legs?" NO PERV! If i met a guy like that irl, i chop his tackle off
Lol that was rude.

I know what you're doing - you're trying to convince me to come to Norway and marry you! I've got you all figured out! :p
*Blush* I should know you're too intelligent for this game. :p

Top Bottom