• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 OMG

A_Wesker123

The Original
This dorta contradicts my earlier topic on the merchants eyes but i have a new theory that seems to fit the game better.I think that Luis Sera is the merchant.I feel that it all fits together nicely. Any of u realise that the merchants eyes glow red with the plagas after sera`s death, so maybe the plagas reanimated his body, but with his same intentions (a bit like Krauser) cos of his high will power or some junk like that.Like in seperate ways krauser comes back just to kill ada. Maybe Luis is the merchant and he came back just to help out leon after his death. thats just me like but i was wondering if u all have any different theories? :)

twilightdarkness

but dont you remember that luis has some kind of drug in him that didnt allow that plagas to live in his body. i remember it was in one of those documents it said something like "we'll wait for the effects of that drug to wear off before we inject him again"
???

alonecrow

hmm.. quite a theory, but i think i should disagree with you..
it's true what twilightdarkness said that luis has some drug that able to hold the effect of las plagas... beside, i don't remember if las plagas can revived a dead person..
if that's true, saddler will just use it to revive mendez and salazar..

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=287.msg6554#msg6554 date=1209062180]
Maybe Luis is the merchant and he came back just to help out leon after his death.
[/quote]

hmm.... did you remember after we save ashley for the first time, and leon got ambush in a house? where luis helps him there?
i remember that the merchant is on the other side of the bridge..
while we enter the house, luis is already in the house..

but good theory you have..

A_Wesker123

The Original
I actually agree with you now.After doing another run through i found that the merchants eyes glow red long before Luis dies. Oh well. Back to my first theory that his eyes glow red to warn you about major events coming up in the game.Lol. :)

alonecrow

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=287.msg6559#msg6559 date=1209153626]
I actually agree with you now.After doing another run through i found that the merchants eyes glow red long before Luis dies. Oh well. Back to my first theory that his eyes glow red to warn you about major events coming up in the game.Lol. :)
[/quote]

whom did you agree with? ;)

REGirlfan

hummmmm yeah i remember that drug and luis but i think he is a big mystery, i think lois did something to hisself just incase saddler caught him he knew sadder would kill him if caught so i think its not the end of luis...in the future i see Billy coen and luis meeting...

Ronman

that would kind of make sense, but not really, the merchant has scary claw looking hands. but right after you rescue lewis the first time from the closet thingy, the merchant appears for the first time o_O

Cousintony

[quote author=Leon S. Kennedy link=topic=287.msg7750#msg7750 date=1214616927]
i thought that was in both modes cuz when i killed in normal hes gone and i even back to and nothing :( oh well :D
[/quote]

lol..You poke him with a stick... You ok buddy??

RE_luver69

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=287.msg6559#msg6559 date=1209153626]
[/quote]
that right there is a damn good theory cuz i noticed usually b4 a battle or an ambush his eyes were glowing...

Xenon8000

I wonder.. Maybe the merchant is Sera.. I do remember him having that drug in him though. Thats the only thing that contradicts this theory. Perhaps it could be Jill Valentine with a sex change? (jk..)
@_@ :-\

RE_luver69

what the hell happened to jack if jill went down the hill? lol
oh nevermind he had that big sharp arm thingy and then he got a hole blown into his stomach! :) oweeee

Top Bottom