• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Old old old... Resident Evil controller.

WB_Ironhide

I'm sorry, I'm new and didn't use the search function as this query has been bugging me for days on end!

Right, I remember back on the PS1 I had a controller that was specifically designed for Resident Evil 2 (I think it was 2) and one grip had like a gun feel (right handle) and the other grip had a knife feel and the buttons were changed around to give you an advantage.

I sold this controller a very very very long time ago (Wish I never did, was antique!) and I can't for the life of me remember what the controller was called or where to find one.

Infact, even a picture of one would be awesome!

Any help appreciated, same goes for a picture too.

- Wade out.

mastermind

hmm..... interesting i've never heard of this but that picture looks like the old playstation remote just a little bit turned and the such

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Yeah, thats what I thought. Well..that was the only thing I could find, that was like what was mentioned above...><

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Ya now I found that controller. There's a Swedish online store that has it! it's compleatly new and sealed.

Top Bottom