• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Okey how to i kill wesker in the lava pits?

Kellyrose

Haha I did the same thing. It was so frustrating running out of ammo constantly and then you find out there is actually a strategy to it o_O

Snake44

Kellyrose;59683 said:
Haha I did the same thing. It was so frustrating running out of ammo constantly and then you find out there is actually a strategy to it o_O

I think it was you that said it is so easy to have info ammo??

if it was you how did you run out of ammo?

We Are Ninja

qlcraft;59661 said:
nah i got it finally. my bro was away so couldnt play for a while. i also understood what i was doing wrong. it turned out to be extremely simple.
the reason we were low on ammo was the same reason i couldnt finish the game. all the bosses had some special ways to be killed, not knowing what exactly those were made us waste ammo like candy.
what we did wrong here was, we had 2 players, i never played solo. so in the middle of the lava pits is a high ground and the lower ground. well we ran around in circles hi ground low ground, thus running in clocwise circles. everyting seemed normal becuz blood and guts were flying out of wesker when we shot him. we were even able to stun him, if enough shots where made. while making circles like that, wesker never gets hurt, and he only swings away, its swing swing swing swing. and because of that swinging i was afraid to stay in that small circle on the high ground, wich was the only place he could actually be harmed and where he whould actually stop swinging for no apparent reason, and whould actually show us the magic orange ball.
we just tought if we ran in circles we could kill him more efficiently just like we did in the hangar. if i had played solo i whould have immidieatly stayed on the high ground cause there was more room there.

so in conclusion.
wesker can only be harmed while he is standing in the middle platform on the high grounds in that circle area, with hes orange ball of magic and wonder exsposed. And only way to inflict dmg is to eighter shoot him into this orange ball or wait until he for some reason throws hes hand in the air and waits for you to grab him.

thx u all ... especially the guy who posted the rick roll video. i made it harder than it actually was:wacko:

Having not touched an RE game since, like, RE2, I was proud that I had made it to the end of the game with no help. I knew Wesker would be tough, so I spent a day harvesting ammo. I even replayed 3-1 four times so that I had four rocked launchers. Chris and Sheva both had one. Plus my fully upgraded Magnum, an upgrated machine gun, my trusty sniper rifle, the M92F (all with all the ammo we could carry), 5 grenades, several health sprays and two shotguns in case it all went to heck... I went into battle with Wesker armed for bear.

I went through ALL of that ammo, every single round with nothing but headshots. I imagine I landed 85% of them (it would've been more, but the machine gun has some nasty recoil)plus the grenades and the rocket launcher. I assumed I was doing damage because there were the little splashes with each hit. It took me two hours to pull off that many headshots, and honestly, I don't know how anyone was able to take him down with weapons unless they had a third person carrying even more ammo and guns than I was...

I felt bad for having to read a strategy guide to find out how to beat him. But once I saw that A.) he had to be up on the top of the island and B.) we had to actually rush him to do any damage, I didn't feel so bad. I had been running the little circuit around the island the whole time; taking a couple of shots along the narrow walkway where it was easiest to line up good shots until he got to close, running away, than regrouping to do it again. What's more, I would've never, ever rushed him, not with that swingy arm attack he starts up after each headshot...

Once I found out I had to rush him after the arm-whirlwind, I took him down in under a minute. Chris held him while Sheva opened up a can on him. Then Chris finished him off. :)

Top Bottom