• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ok so lets re-cap on the spoilers.

JeffreyScott13

U stanak is remodeled from Krauser’s corpse. (Most likely. I can see this as a truth.)
R icardo Irving told Ada about Alex Wesker. (I can also see this as well. Ricardo got around, and he was notorious for dealing with illegal bio weapons. So I could see Ada as having him for a contact.)
A lex Wesker set everyone up,even Derek Simmons. (Derek could also be Alex. But I could see Alex as the mastermind behind this all. Would set us up for a Resident Evil 7.)
G reg Muller is connected to creating Jake Muller. (That I fully believe. Jake Muller is Steve. Greg Muller a scientist in outbreak file 2; that had developed a method to tamper with memories. Wesker quite possibly could have gotten a hold of that.)
I ngrid Hunnigan is killed by Derek Simmons. (I could see it happening... though it would **** me off.)
A t the end of Chris’s campaign, he is severely wounded and must resign the BSAA. (Believable; hes getting old. The series needs new faces.)
N eo-Umbrella is The Agency, Third Organization and Tricell Africa’s remnants. (Debatable. Still not enough info, even with the trailers.)
T ricell still exists. Jake and Sherry are made an offer by Raymond Vester in the end. (That I fully believe.)
F inal boss of Chris/Piers is a mutated Carla,capable of shape-shifting into monsters. (Most likely true.)
A da reveals her true identity to Leon,then wipes his memory of her for their safety. (I could see this too. Ada is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. She is digging around for info on Alex Wesker. Why? We have no idea. In the gamescom trailer we see a subterranean base; apparently this is Alex Wesker stronghold. We also see Ada in the Comic-con trailer wandering about there.)
G -virus was used in the creation of the C-virus. (G-Virus.... duh. It was the only virus capable of rapid mutation.)

Overall? Alex Wesker probably makes a small appearance. I can fully believe that. He/ She plays Derek Simmons into doing his/her dirty work. We're introduced to the series new fresh faces: Sherry, Pierce, Jake, and Helena (though I doubt Helena will come back.) Chris and Leon have fought the good fight. Now these new guys will tell the tale for Resident Evil 7 most likely. Well 24 days, and 22 hours to go until we really know.
:)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I thought krauser was used in re5. (plaga sample)
Now his body is being used again?
I don't see that happening sorry
I also hope the Ada wiping Leon's memory isn't true :(

RedAndWhite

You do know that was all fake because of a bad taste joke right?
Read the first letter on each sentence together.

Someone is screwing up with you.

Also, Ada wiping Leon's memory is stupid as hell. Did she do that in RE2? in RE4? Why the hell would she do that in RE6?

EDIT: Why is everyone wanting Jake to be Steve? Oh my god.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
When I say I hope it isn't true
It's not because I believed it
But because it was so awful to hear.

JeffreyScott13

The sample was taken from his body. (Krauser) His right arm. Ustanak right arm now is that augmented thing. So I could see that. Also Ada telling Leon who she really is. Not Ada Wong but who she really is. I could see her doing it and getting rid of his memories. But Like I said; we'll see.

Lonesurvivor2127

You do know that was all fake because of a bad taste joke right?
Read the first letter on each sentence together.

Someone is screwing up with you.

Also, Ada wiping Leon's memory is stupid as hell. Did she do that in RE2? in RE4? Why the hell would she do that in RE6?

EDIT: Why is everyone wanting Jake to be Steve? Oh my god.

Exactly. All the " Spoilers" that have recently showed up are fake and really dumb. lol I don't get why people want it to be Steve either. He's dead and isn't coming back. Get over it lol

JeffreyScott13

Exactly. All the " Spoilers" that have recently showed up are fake and really dumb. lol I don't get why people want it to be Steve either. He's dead and isn't coming back. Get over it lol
Because at the end of Resident Evil Code Veronica X Wesker said, "In Steve's body is still the t-alexia virus. Perhaps he'll even wake up like I did, and be able to see your sister again."

RedAndWhite

THE SPOILERS ARE A JOKE!
Read the first letter of each sentence together!! Someone is messing with you!!

Lonesurvivor2127

Because at the end of Resident Evil Code Veronica X Wesker said, "In Steve's body is still the t-alexia virus. Perhaps he'll even wake up like I did, and be able to see your sister again."

Yes but he was messing with they heads. The T-Veronica/ Alexia virus can't bring someone back to life. And he didn't say wake up its "Maybe he'll come back alive just as I did and see your sister again."

Top Bottom