• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ok.... so I found this on IMBD.... *Spoiler!!!!???*

JeffreyScott13

The war on bio-terrorism continues as Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, and other famous Resident Evil stalwarts battle a seemingly familiar adversary. However, as these veterans of survival horror pursue this latest threat, their nightmare reaches critical mass when it is discovered that it is in fact Ada Wong's dark clone, Carla, who is championing the most deadly bio-weapon yet - the C-Virus. With reluctant aid from the late Albert Wesker's son, Carla raises the stakes by luring Chris' longtime partner, Jill Valentine, into helping their cause. Convinced that Chris was responsible for the death of their mutual partner and friend, Barry Burton, Jill vows to see that Chris suffers a similar fate. Chris and Leon have eradicated some of the worst viral strains, from Raccoon City and beyond. But can they overcome this most deadly strain yet? Moreover, when push comes to shove, can they shed old compassion and take down their former friends? How will a conflicted young Wesker come to terms with his lineage, and where will his true alliance fall in this deadly chess match? Resident Evil 6, available October 2nd, 2012. Written by Capcom
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2193031/plotsummary

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
1. Can't anyone edit IMBD?
2. Why would Capcom write this when they're trying to keep much of the story hidden.

I think it isn't Capcom that wrote that but maybe a fake alias?
Or... Maybe it's the right info from the Polish game and edited with a fake alias.
If so then sounds good but disappointing at some bits.

Incase this does turn out to be true Ish I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to stay from spoilers read it

Arachnid

That sounds freaking awesome. Also, Jill?!?

I'll be impressed if they managed to keep her a secret until less then a month before release. I'll also wish I hadn't clicked on this thread. I hope that entire summery is bullshited.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Oh this totally isn't true. Anyone can edit imdb, and I looked at the source, "capcom". Their only entry is that one particular "spoiler."

Although I wish Jill was in this, they've already confirmed (via video) that she and Claire both are retired and will never be seen or heard from again in the RE universe. /:

JeffreyScott13

Hmm I don't know. I just found it on IMBD and thought I'd post it; for speculation. I highly doubt the Jill thing. But Carla? Yes. Most likely a shapeshifter. Apparently Alex Wesker finally makes an appearance too. That I fully believe; sets us up for a Resident Evil 7. People on tumblr have great theories and a lot of evidence. Its kind of fun... but 27 days, and 8 hours to go until we truly know for sure.

Arachnid

Oh this totally isn't true. Anyone can edit imdb, and I looked at the source, "capcom". Their only entry is that one particular "spoiler."

Although I wish Jill was in this, they've already confirmed (via video) that she and Claire both are retired and will never be seen or heard from again in the RE universe. /:
Jill and Claire retired? Well... that sucks. I was always so sure they would bring back Claire in a game at some point.

Howard

Hero of the alspark
Jill and Claire retired? Well... that sucks. I was always so sure they would bring back Claire in a game at some point.
To me Claire's story ended at Degeneration, she's not a fighter like Chris. As for Jill Chris found her and that ended..

Wayniiee

I dont remember them saying they was retired and that they would never be in a resident evil game again I'm sure they just said Claire and Jill wasn't in resident evil 6 But saying they won't be in another resident evil game is silly because they can still go back and do other games set in previous years like revelations And that had Jill in it and that was set in 2005 right? They might even be in mercenaries as dlc or something if capcom are smart I'm sure we will see them again :)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
That's a fat load of bull
Jill Wants to kill chris that is so bull
on another note It's really sad to of the best characters are done with it

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.

Claire will never be heard of again?!?! I'm crying...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Claire will never be heard of again?!?! I'm crying...

Everyone keeps saying that, but no one can post an official quote or a link to a quote where it is clearly stated by Capcom. As far as I know, it was not confirmed. The only thing that was confirmed is that both Jill and Claire will not be in RE6, but that the game has plenty of other interesting characters instead, and Claire will at least by mentioned on several occasions, especially throughout Sherry's scenario (so much for "... will never be heard of again"). I would cry too if she never appeared again, but nothing is certain at the moment, so no reason to cry. ;)

BranBran

Everyone keeps saying that, but no one can post an official quote or a link to a quote where it is clearly stated by Capcom. As far as I know, it was not confirmed. The only thing that was confirmed is that both Jill and Claire will not be in RE6, but that the game has plenty of other interesting characters instead, and Claire will at least by mentioned on several occasions, especially throughout Sherry's scenario (so much for "... will never be heard of again"). I would cry too if she never appeared again, but nothing is certain at the moment, so no reason to cry. ;)
Thank you!!! Also, who cares if someone's story ends in a game? They will always find a way to bring people back if they want to. Happens all the time in movies, TV, and video games lol. I also hope Chris mentions Jill! At least before he looses his memory lol :)
It's also NOT a slap in the face of fans to bring back other characters, especially if that character is loved by many. Jill and Claire are both loved by many people. :)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Thank you!!! Also, who cares if someone's story ends in a game? They will always find a way to bring people back if they want to. Happens all the time in movies, TV, and video games lol. I also hope Chris mentions Jill! At least before he looses his memory lol :)
It's also NOT a slap in the face of fans to bring back other characters, especially if that character is loved by many. Jill and Claire are both loved by many people. :)
There are rumors that Chris is gonna die, (Apperrently he PUNCHES a missle....Seriously) so IDK if he'll mention Jill or not.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
But you don't really believe that, do you? ;) The missile punch was actually just a joke my Jorge Bocanegra.
And I don't think Jill needs to be mentioned. Jill has been in the last four games, canon or not, so I'm not going to miss her for a while. Claire is a different case, we haven't heard anything of her for ten years.

Top Bottom