• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Official Desperate Escape Thread

Tomik

Iced Digger;67860 said:
Hmm... it worked for me. When it was done downloading, did you install it after wards? Should be somewhere on the PS3 menu.

Yes, I tried it two times. From some reason I had to download it two times aswell, since I cant install the already downloaded files. I dunno. Anyways, same thing happened with the VERSUS DLC. Whats wrong? T.T Should I just delete all the saved files that have something to do with RE5? I am so desperate.

We Are Ninja

^And lose all your progress? I wouldn't...

I only saw red options in red and unaccessible when I'm offline and online content is unavailable, and when the DLC was available and I hadn't downloaded/installed it yet...

You're positive the DLC has been installed? For some DLC, the download/install process happen one after the other, on other DLC, it's two seperate, manual processes.

Let's see, what else... Have you completed the main game? Dunno why that'd make a difference, but the both games feature story content that could possibly be viewed as "spoilers" if you haven't completed the main story.

Dunno if any of that will actually help or not...

Iced Digger

Tomik;67863 said:
Yes, I tried it two times. From some reason I had to download it two times aswell, since I cant install the already downloaded files. I dunno. Anyways, same thing happened with the VERSUS DLC. Whats wrong? T.T Should I just delete all the saved files that have something to do with RE5? I am so desperate.

I would try yahoo answers, mabye other people are having the same issue. It's possible...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
re5fanatic;67938 said:
hey does anyone know where to find all agitators i found 2 of the 3

The first one is in the beginning of the level. Just kill everyone without touching the locked door. After everyone is killed move on and he should appear right behind you as soon as Jill is up the latter.

The second one is right before you enter the communications building near the end of the level. After you are Jill gets rid of the 2 guys on the grenade launchers you will need to get on the 2 grenade launchers and fire at the bridge on the other side. After a while he should show up all you need to do is kill him.

The third one is pretty simple. Kill everyone who comes out of the elevator and he will show in the last 30 or 20 seconds in the elevator.

re5fanatic

The Major;67939 said:
The first one is in the beginning of the level. Just kill everyone without touching the locked door. After everyone is killed move on and he should appear right behind you as soon as Jill is up the latter.

The second one is right before you enter the communications building near the end of the level. After you are Jill gets rid of the 2 guys on the grenade launchers you will need to get on the 2 grenade launchers and fire at the bridge on the other side. After a while he should show up all you need to do is kill him.

The third one is pretty simple. Kill everyone who comes out of the elevator and he will show in the last 30 or 20 seconds in the elevator.

thanks for the help

Tomik

Hey guys, thanks for all your help, altho none of your suggestions helped. I have done everything u mentioned. I downloaded and installed the DLC like 100 times and its still the same. I even finished the game on veteran and all that. So I dunno, I am like so desperate that I am willing to delete all the RE files I have on my PS3 and start it all from a scratch.
Dammit, I wanna play it sooo much. I also looked through the internet and it seems I am the only one encountering that kind of problem. GAH.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
before you use the key, kill all enemies in the first area, he should appear when you send jill up the assist jump,

the second is in the room after you blow up the last gate, you need to kill all the bowman across from the two turrants, he will again apear in a cutscene like the first

the third appears after killing all the enemies that come out of the elevator during the final showdown, he appears when there is about 20 seconds left before the ending cutscene

this vid may help

[youtube]YiBZ8iiyT34[/youtube]

We Are Ninja

Tomik;68004 said:
Hey guys, thanks for all your help, altho none of your suggestions helped. I have done everything u mentioned. I downloaded and installed the DLC like 100 times and its still the same. I even finished the game on veteran and all that. So I dunno, I am like so desperate that I am willing to delete all the RE files I have on my PS3 and start it all from a scratch.
Dammit, I wanna play it sooo much. I also looked through the internet and it seems I am the only one encountering that kind of problem. GAH.

Maybe the initial install, the one that was augmented with a mandatory download before the DLC was realeased, is malfunctioning. Don't delete your game progress just yet, but maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the 5 gig install required to play the game. That SHOULD cause it to update AGAIN with the mandatory download with the DLC options. After that, try downloading/installing the DLC again.

If that makes any sense...

Top Bottom