• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OFFICIAL 'AFTERLIFE' TRAILER!!! EEEE

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i like the series, but supernatural alice was pretty boring [but great fight parts] and if she has telekinesis, then why doesn't she use this to stop wesker or even the undead. i realy liked the first 2, creepy and a true interpretation of what survival is about, but the 3rd just lost that feeling, and made it's way to an action film, same with this from what i see, but i only wish we had some jill in it :D

Resident James

*scratches chin* Im interested...

I wonder if the plagas is actually in it, or if those guys are just new zombies from the movies T-virus.

Alice looks cool in this movie, I never really liked the character, but hay, I love the actress.

Rammlied

Jason-Voorhees;71102 said:
i like the series, but supernatural alice was pretty boring [but great fight parts] and if she has telekinesis, then why doesn't she use this to stop wesker or even the undead. i realy liked the first 2, creepy and a true interpretation of what survival is about, but the 3rd just lost that feeling, and made it's way to an action film, same with this from what i see, but i only wish we had some jill in it :D

You really need to take into account, that the main storyline behind the movies is Umbrella, while adding some twists and plot wholes in the movies to get fans to think about what is going to come next. I agree that Extinction was a little Dry, but after watching it a few more times over, i come to like the movie even more now. As with her Telekinesis powers, Alice hates the fact what Umbrella did to her. Plus she will only use them if she feels her or her allies are in threat. She doesn't want to abuse her Powers cause that is not who she is. Perhaps maybe we will see more of what she is like in the next Flick. I think there is going to be a huge twist to this film that none of use will see coming.

Resident James;71103 said:
*scratches chin* Im interested...

I wonder if the plagas is actually in it, or if those guys are just new zombies from the movies T-virus.

Alice looks cool in this movie, I never really liked the character, but hay, I love the actress.

Oh hell yeah Milla is one all time fav actress. As for the Los Plagas virus goes, i think it is in there but i think it's going to be near the end of the movie to be honest, keep in mind this is not the last one. There will be 2 more films after this one comes out. Well at least i think there will be.

AlastorXDilla13

Wow ummm I thought Extinction was enough but damn this is....this is...
I probably won't even bother to wait for it to come on demand :/

Feng-Hi

I know trailers usually show the "best bits" but it had roused my attention enough to think it could be ok. Has an overall different look to the others.............................we shall see I suppose!

It does help she looks very nice!

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Rammlied;71104 said:
You really need to take into account, that the main storyline behind the movies is Umbrella, while adding some twists and plot wholes in the movies to get fans to think about what is going to come next. I agree that Extinction was a little Dry, but after watching it a few more times over, i come to like the movie even more now. As with her Telekinesis powers, Alice hates the fact what Umbrella did to her. Plus she will only use them if she feels her or her allies are in threat. She doesn't want to abuse her Powers cause that is not who she is. Perhaps maybe we will see more of what she is like in the next Flick. I think there is going to be a huge twist to this film that none of use will see coming.

Oh hell yeah Milla is one all time fav actress. As for the Los Plagas virus goes, i think it is in there but i think it's going to be near the end of the movie to be honest, keep in mind this is not the last one. There will be 2 more films after this one comes out. Well at least i think there will be.
i agree with alice hating umbrella for what they did

larasboy

I noticed that when the two cloned Alice's are jumping through the window, they are heading towards something at the bottom that looks like the table where Wesker and the other founders were sitting in Resident Evil Extinction, or it could be the room where Wesker throws his glasses.
screen14d.png
[/URL][/IMG]

weskersbarber

probably the room where wesker throws his glasses.also the release date is the 10th of September not the 26th.my mistake

iamrogue

wolfgirl;70952 said:
FIRST VID (3D blurry): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgbs2F0v1o
HD VID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIwVXPrw4M

The reason it's blurry is because this was shown at a 3D screening... trailer has literally ONLY JUST come out!

And yes, 'Afterlife' is officially in 3D!!! Due out SEPTEMBER 2010!

Alice is looking HOOOOOOT ;D let's hope that they don't screw over Wesker and Chris' characters and that the movie gets more with the games...

... also it seems that MAJINI and the EXECUTIONER MAJINI from 'Resident Evil 5' are going to be in it!!

oh man, posted this in another thread. Guess i should have looked here first. I still think they went wild with all the 3D stuff. Overkill.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
SamuraiEdge;71095 said:
Really?? Lol Play Re5.

I find no interest in RE5, sorry for not knowing the monsters in the game. I just saw him and thought he was going to be Steve. :/

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
that trailer looks like an absolute load of pants.
this new film is gonna be just as bad as the others...great.

Top Bottom