• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Next Resident Evil Game Revealed!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Theres actually already a thread for this...and it gives all the info this article gave...but hey i'm not compliaing you put it up because i get to say how much i cant wait to buy it twice now...

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Im looking forward to it. It may signal a return to something more familiar while carrying the shooter feeling the newer games hold.

I know a LOT of people who already hate this game without even seeing it yet. Its kinda a shame, considering a fusion between the two different game styles is exactly what a lot of people have been expecting. Also happy for the return to Raccoon City. Kinda an Outbreak/Left 4 Dead kinda mix as well.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Why would people hate it without first trying it though...i mean why is this such a bad idea acording to most people...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
  • Operation Raccoon City is a team-based shooter allowing four members of the USS team to destroy all evidence of the ongoing outbreak. Along with slaying the zombies, you're looking to "kill pretty much every survivor possible".

@article-Oh sh!t really?? wow 'that's a bold move cotton we'll see if it pays off'

I like the idea that they're returning to Racoon City despite all the re-hash bs, only because its taken from completely different perspective.

• "This is not a one-versus-one game where you've got one clip full of ammo and zombies on you. If you've ever thought of those times in an RE game when you thought, 'I'd wish I had a big gun', that's what this game is. It's not fair to give people big guns, then take all the ammo away."

This i'm not to sure about...because i've never really thought that. I prefer the sleeker more practical weapons.

Should be interesting though. I'll definitely try it out

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So we all have some mixed feelings about this game...the thing is...its sort of cannon...i mean certain things that Umbrella did behind the scenes here is probably true...just not 100 percent...thats worth it enough for me...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Finally we have a confirmation on the status of this game which is pretty awesome.
biggrin.gif

Although i must admit i'm disapointed that PS3 and 360 owners will not be getting a new classic RE game adventure like i was hoping for (such as a new story but classic gameplay).

But i'm still happy we are getting something its just that i hope this game's new direction does not suck in the long run.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This dosnt mean there wont be a new game with new story and old gameplay...it simply means this is something for the fans...something new...but there will definiatley be a RE6, and its perhaps just not time to unviel it yet..

Top Bottom