• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Newcomer here, hi all

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Hi VerticalE. I'm cheez and I'm a recovering MMO addict of the Maplestory variety. I've been sober for three months and still going strong. Sometimes I get tempted to log in and see how my characters are doing but I've been able to fight the urge so far. Whenever I get the urge I just hold my lucky sober coin, remember that I've gone a long way to make it to the 4th step, and the memory of how far I've come keeps me in line.

When I'm tempted by the memory of my level 155 Corsair, level 86 Dual Blade, level 88 Brawler, and level 74 Battle Mage I think of how much time I wasted leveling those characters. Hundreds of hours lost. In that time I probably could have gotten a job or a girlfriend. It's tough being in recovery but I take comfort in knowing that I am not alone. My heart goes out to you, fellow addict.

VerticalE

Hehe well it is possible to combine it all, but you need strong discipline ;) I managed to hold a high paying job and keep my girlfriend (now my wife) entertained at the same time, although the rest of my social life suffered. Now I spread my free time around on friends, playing games and making games (hobbyist level).

Top Bottom