• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New

B.Martin

Hello all,

I thought i'd sign up here to divulge in the Resident Evil gossip, played 2 to death. Completed 4 and i've only really just started to go through 5 again, started it ages ago with a mate but never finished it. Looking forward to ORC, as i prefer the raccoon setting to any of the newer generation RE games.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hi, welcome to the forum. I would suggest playing the first Resident Evil and also Code Veronica (my favorite in the linear series). They're very good and obviously released earlier enough to still have the climatic horror feel as opposed to 4 and 5. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Welcome to REN, B.Martin. :D

I agree with Rain; try Resident Evil, CV and if you can, Nemesis. I would also recommend Dead Aim and the Outbreaks weren't too bad either.

B.Martin

Cheers for the welcomes, my bad i did also play the outbreak games i forgot to mention them :)

B.Martin

I would mate, but i don't have a console that REmake is available on. I only have a PS3 nothing else unfortunately, i was hoping they'd bring it out on the psn store but it looks they are only bringing out the original RE game :(

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I would mate, but i don't have a console that REmake is available on. I only have a PS3 nothing else unfortunately, i was hoping they'd bring it out on the psn store but it looks they are only bringing out the original RE game :(
If you go online you can find Gamecubes cheap. Search around and see if you can find a deal then look for a used copy of RE remake. I got mine new back in 2002 and had mine ever since but I know Ebay has quite a few cheap gamecubes that should be in good shape.

B.Martin

Yeah it seems good, I like the layout of it it is much better than any of The other forums I use.

Welcome to you too :)

Top Bottom