• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 New trailer

bruno

Chief Researcher
New trailer and game review

I found a new trailer. It was launched today at the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynELsF-W5sk

Also, i found a game review by a guy who was invited to play the game for a limited period of time. In this review, he mentions the graphics, the controls, the AI, the storyline, etc..
Warning: The review contains spoilers, especially in the storyline. The biggest spoiler is the identity of the woman in the tube ;)
Here's the link:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/adv...c_id=m-1-48120228&pid=929197&tag=topics;title

3d-agent

Awesome, ahhh...!!! CANT W8 TO GET IT....!!!!!!!

Arent u Happy to c us...

Us..?

is it going to be Jill???

what do ya think?

3d-agent

yup, who else could it be?

But its going to be bad if we had to kill her, or she actually dies at the end.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I really think I was right:
girl in tube tube = bird lady = JILL
Maybe one of them is a clone... or both.

Valmar

Hmmmm, i really hate to jump to conclusions, the previous news and interviews from shinji mikami stated that we would see chris redfield and sherry birkin in RE5. Well, we already saw Chris, leaving sherry missing in the game. I think the bird lady is sherry given that wesker report 1 stated that he has sherry in custody. As for jill, maybe wesker is using her to mess with chris' mind. I mean hey, they were together since all these began.

Valmar

As for the tube girl, its jill. Who else would wear a tube in the RE universe, it is her trademark. We can not take it away from her. So Jill is not the bird lady but she is the tube girl (i think)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I really hope my xbox doesnt get red lights before this game comes out. an im wondering how many games ill have to trade for it haha coz ive got no money >.<

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i stand by the fact that a resident evil spokesman said jill would only appear in flashbacks, and that bird lady is in the actual story not flashbacks, as she is trying to escape with someone....
i will find my source, cuz i cba/cant remember the whole details about the bird lady.
therefore i think its sherry, as she was in custody and now shes escaping..

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
It is likely the bird-lady is the same person in the tube. The bird-lady is NOT Sherry! REMEMBER Chris NEVER met Sherry. So why would Wesker say that Chris knew her? Jill=tube=bird. Jill stuck in tube, bio-genetically enhanced for Matrix-style action, put in bird mask and cloak, released. BAM! An anti-Alice if you ask me.

Valmar

Even though Chris never really met Sherry, it is still possible that claire often talked to him bout the girl... What confuses me is the statement of Wesker in the trailer, "You (chris) should be happy to see us." It could be the grounds for saying that the bird lady is Jill, but don't you guys think that it may lead to another plot hole? If i call the shots i would make the bird lady either Sherry or Rebeca

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Crow lady must be some kinda clone of jill haha Coz whos voice could that be. Id like to know what happens for a fact, an Id like to find out for myself too haha.

Top Bottom