• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New to this sight!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hoady;37258 said:
Thats fine but i think its ridiculous when you get some people on the internet so fired up by grammer they go"learn how to spell 'occupation' and then we can talk again"or"Theres no point in talking to you because you suck at spelling.Go back to school." its ridiculous because i swear for half these people its the only way for them to back up an argument and it makes them look so ridiculously silly that can i take them seriously?

LOL that there wasn't the problem though Le Femme Fatale i just thought i'd recollect on how some people use grammer as there backup argument towards people on the internet.

Yes, I know what you mean. It is pathetic, because it usually implies that the grammar nazi in question has no other arguement to use, so they pull the 'You're not worth my time because you can't spell' routine.

And I'd just like to say this wasn't my intention though, aha, I try to be a bit more diplomatic. :p

Elmo- are you refering to that kid we were talking 'bout last night?

Top Bottom