• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New to this sight!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you will get use to it, its really quite easy to use. Welcome though. hope you enjoy your stay :) you could have posted a thread in the introduction but general discussion is okay i geuss :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm sorry RoxyValentine, I don't mean to be rude (God, I'm saying that alot lately- hopefully I'm not turning into Simon Cowell)... but, I just cannot contain myself...

Sight: the power or faculty of seeing; perception of objects by use of the eyes; vision
Site: a connected group of pages on the World Wide Web regarded as a single entity, usually maintained by a single person or organization and devoted to a single topic or several closely related topics (Dictionary.com)

While I'm sure both can be applicable, one is obviously more so than the other.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, hun. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

A_Wesker123

The Original
Welcome to the forum :)

Really, this should of been posted in the Introduction section of the site, but seeing as your new and are finding it hard to naviagte around i guess it doesn't matter so much.

When i first joined, which seems like ages ago now that i think of it haha, i was just as confused. You'll get used to it after a couple of days or so. We're all friendly here so you'll have a good time :)

Feel free to pm if you want any help or have any questions about the forum

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
RoxyValentine;36889 said:
this sight can be so confusing!
i feel like a total dumbass!:verymad:
I feel that way without even needing a website, so you're doing better than me :D

Welcome to the forums and if you need any help working out where to post or how to do something, just send a profile message to anyone currently online at the time and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out :)

Trinity

La Femme Fatale;36991 said:
I'm sorry RoxyValentine, I don't mean to be rude (God, I'm saying that alot lately- hopefully I'm not turning into Simon Cowell)... but, I just cannot contain myself...

Sight: the power or faculty of seeing; perception of objects by use of the eyes; vision
Site: a connected group of pages on the World Wide Web regarded as a single entity, usually maintained by a single person or organization and devoted to a single topic or several closely related topics (Dictionary.com)

While I'm sure both can be applicable, one is obviously more so than the other.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, hun. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Maybe her mother tongue isn't English..so you needn't be so harsh. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
While Trinity and I seem to differ on what we both consider to be ‘harsh’, I’d like to offer an apology if I offended you or hurt your feelings in any way, RoxyValentine.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Le Femme, you did say "I dont mean to be rude" so I dont think theres a problem :p but fair enough if someone doesnt speak 100% english.

Trinity

La Femme,no harm done..Just,no one around here tends to correct,so I just found it a bit unusual.. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Loves, it's okay; it isn't as if I have my tail between my legs or something, heh. The way I look at it- you learn by making mistakes anyway. Personally, I would have much preferred to be corrected rather than keep making the same mistake, but each to his or her own, I suppose. :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah this one forum I was with, every typo I made the global moderator corrected me by editting my post lol.
That was pretty anoyying. I didnt even realise I made the typos until after id posted. but that was a few years back so i think ive learnt me lesson now lol. plus if he never did that i would probaly still be a typo moron.

proof reading :/

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yes, I would imagine that would get pretty annoying after a while, but it's good that you were able to learn from it.

One of the forums I used to be a member at a couple of years ago would respond to typo-filled posts with this quirky little bugger:
grammarnazi.gif

Which, as you can see, is more than a little embarrassing. ;)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Trinity;37104 said:
Maybe her mother tongue isn't English..so you needn't be so harsh. :)
i wouldnt call that harsh, shes helping her from not making the same mistake in the future.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha
Love that little nazi hat someone gave him lol, that paper clip is anoyying though..

Hoady

Thats fine but i think its ridiculous when you get some people on the internet so fired up by grammer they go"learn how to spell 'occupation' and then we can talk again"or"Theres no point in talking to you because you suck at spelling.Go back to school." its ridiculous because i swear for half these people its the only way for them to back up an argument and it makes them look so ridiculously silly that can i take them seriously?

LOL that there wasn't the problem though Le Femme Fatale i just thought i'd recollect on how some people use grammer as there backup argument towards people on the internet.

Top Bottom